Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
And if I could make a request of DarkSilver? Could we see Max and whatever female(s) he's with kiss more? It all seems to be fucking with no love or romance. I'd much rather have Ann, Lisa, and/or Alice grow to love Max as a lover instead of just loving his cock.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Sorry for this, I'm trying to answer questions at Patreon as first priority, but the platform itself seems to be quite bad.
I get that. I think that maybe you should setup some kind of platform to get better in touch with your patrons. If you need any help, I'm available. :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
And if I could make a request of DarkSilver? Could we see Max and whatever female(s) he's with kiss more? It all seems to be fucking with no love or romance. I'd much rather have Ann, Lisa, and/or Alice grow to love Max as a lover instead of just loving his cock.
DS did say he's starting up romance on 0.8. So maybe it's for the future. For the time being (up to 0.7), it makes sense to have no romance because none of the women really wanted Max. But it's always possible that the story takes a turn into more romantic as time passed by.

Hopefully this will be accompanied by Max being a better character too. At the moment, he is pretty much a complete loser and it's painful to see how he acts and reacts in the game.

Reactions: Walt Dee

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
What the fuck is this thread anymore...
I feel you.

I was thinking : Maybe create another thread, locked, with only the patreon posts, for those who come here only for that besides the update. But it'll start to be too much

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Since @DarkSilver now actually reads this thread now, I'll just reiterate my earlier "wishlist"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The small talk doesn't have to be big, deep convo's. Just a small couple of lines that can be generic, or tied to the state of the relationship/opportunities without the purpose of progressing it.

Ann talking a bit more about her job. Movie-watching could be a bit more randomized with the characters commenting on it. Maybe a bit more random comments about Eric leaving.
Alice could mention things about the books she reads. Reassure nothing happened with Eric, depending on the state of the relationship. Or randomized comments about Max creating a shadow when she tans. Alice and Lisa could randomly join to dry the dishes when Max offers to wash them.
Lisa could talk about things happening at school with Alex and Olivia. Or comment about the results when you are or are not helping with her homework.

Just a couple of examples. Small things, loads could be done with existing CG, so should barely increase the workload from a rendering point of view.

Ultimately I think it would help bunch with the monotonous waiting-game which occurs after most opportunities lose momentum, and you are just daily ticking the mood-elevating boxes.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
No ppl have to learn how to read (a forum) before asking questions :p
But hey we talk about fiction games but we are all real! And in reality ppl ask before they think!!! So great for the number of pages on every thread :p

It's hilarious to see some ppl being hypocrite about pregnancy and other fetish, we play games about incest, we know it's bad, but some ppl find a way to say "hey no keep your ideas for you this is to much for me". We PLAY A GAME! ^^

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
DS did say he's starting up romance on 0.8. So maybe it's for the future. For the time being (up to 0.7), it makes sense to have no romance because none of the women really wanted Max. But it's always possible that the story takes a turn into more romantic as time passed by.

Hopefully this will be accompanied by Max being a better character too. At the moment, he is pretty much a complete loser and it's painful to see how he acts and reacts in the game.
When did he say this? On the Patreon? I must have missed it if he stated that here

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I know thisgoes against the whole "everyone naked in the house" thing, but i'd love to see a wardrobe implemented. Always the same outfit is kinda boring and i personally prefer a sexy outfit than someone who's continually naked.
It could be done in some role play like for alice in her webcam sessions. Like 3 outfits we can chose in a menu or in different situations. (ex : Maid, Schoolgirl, Nurse or Naked) I'd love to see max bang lisa in her school outfit. The sexy one with the white stockings, not the prude one

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know thisgoes against the whole "everyone naked in the house" thing, but i'd love to see a wardrobe implemented. Always the same outfit is kinda boring and i personally prefer a sexy outfit than someone who's continually naked.
It could be done in some role play like for alice in her webcam sessions. Like 3 outfits we can chose in a menu or in different situations. (ex : Maid, Schoolgirl, Nurse or Naked) I'd love to see max bang lisa in her school outfit. The sexy one with the white stockings, not the prude one
Yeah,DoD and DmD both use many outfits for the girls,there is even polls each month.And serously we need more girls with stockings.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes