Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
A dude just posted a mega-link to download .8 on DS's "What's new in 0.8". Damn that's ballsy. And kinda fucked up? It's one thing to have it on a site like f95 but on his own patreon... lol.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I wish they make a mod where the moms bf is not in it and just the main character or where you can record the convo with him at the start of the game with him threatening you I think that would be better or record a video of him and your sister in the room with the clothes

Cro

May 10, 2017
Don't you have a post with the new image decrypter ? Not the entire CG, why would anyone get a > 1GB of images instead of a little software is beyond me. (Valid for all CGs in this forum...)

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Don't you have a post with the new image decrypter ? Not the entire CG, why would anyone get a > 1GB of images instead of a little software is beyond me. (Valid for all CGs in this forum...)
Beyond me is why people firstly don't fucking wait/SEARCH forum. It is already there, working.

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could share a save with Lisa being your girlfriend, Alice blog route maxed, and new job maxed from the previous patch (7.0). So basically as far as you can go in the release prior to this one.

I currently have a save with all that done except Olivia is my girlfriend instead. Just wondering if someone had a save they could share before I start the grind all over again.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
A dude just posted a mega-link to download .8 on DS's "What's new in 0.8". Damn that's ballsy. And kinda fucked up? It's one thing to have it on a site like f95 but on his own patreon... lol.
Those people are just dicks.

Reactions: Born2game

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Can you use an old save from 0.7 to continue the 0.8 content? Anyone who tested this? I kinda dont wanna do a whole new playthrough again

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes