LokiTime

May 20, 2017
After all the disppoitment i had with some games and their "updates..." i'm pretty happy with this one. And Ann is fucking hot... Can't wait for the next part.

Thanks again the team for the share!!

Reactions: a1fox3

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Before anyone starts bashing DS, I believe there are some points that should be taken.

DS just joined F95 mid of last month and (hopefully) starts taking feedback, be it constructive or destructive, to improve his game. He already started to work on 0.8 early last month or even in July. In his defense, you can't expect him to consolidate every feedback that he consider into 0.8 immediately.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a little disappointed in the update (saving grace were laying out the future plans). But give DS some time to prove himself with all the opinions over here. Personally, I will wait for 2 to 3 updates for things to get better. If DS managed to prove himself that he can managed to satisfy, say, half of the player base here (haters always exist anyway), including myself, I will definitely be a patreon to support him. If not, then I will continue to pirate BB.

Off track a bit, although Eric's supporters did swarm this thread ever since DS came here, and they are quite annoying at times, but some Eric haters are no better. No, I am not an Eric lover, but I don't mind him being in the game. Sometimes, reading the hate and constant Eric bashing really gives me cancer. Stop adding fuel into the meaningless debate/argument/whatever you call it. I don't want to mention names, but can't you guys be more mature and think before you speak (or type)? What are you? 5 years old?

Just my 2 cents :)

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Before anyone starts bashing DS, I believe there are some points that should be taken.

DS just joined F95 mid of last month and (hopefully) starts taking feedback, be it constructive or destructive, to improve his game. He already started to work on 0.8 early last month or even in July. In his defense, you can't expect him to consolidate every feedback that he consider into 0.8 immediately.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a little disappointed in the update (saving grace were laying out the future plans). But give DS some time to prove himself with all the opinions over here. Personally, I will wait for 2 to 3 updates for things to get better. If DS managed to prove himself that he can managed to satisfy, say, half of the player base here (haters always exist anyway), including myself, I will definitely be a patreon to support him. If not, then I will continue to pirate BB.

Off track a bit, although Eric's supporters did swarm this thread ever since DS came here, and they are quite annoying at times, but some Eric haters are no better. No, I am not an Eric lover, but I don't mind him being in the game. Sometimes, reading the hate and constant Eric bashing really gives me cancer. Stop adding fuel into the meaningless debate/argument/whatever you call it. I don't want to mention names, but can't you guys be more mature and think before you speak (or type)? What are you? 5 years old?

No one is saying than the game is not of great quality. The game is actually one of the 3 best around. The last update was a bit "lazy" in terms of content however. Now, frankly, everyone deserves some summer holidays and I really hope than we will see more in the next update.
Ho, and I am a paying backer.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

Well said! :)

Reactions: Born2game

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
So.
1 new "movie" sequence.
And a couple of new scenes with the sisters behind the punishment-plotdevice. Because why bother with plot at all, right?

And it is not like there are a dozen of scenes that haven't gotten an update at all in ages. Still can't do anything with Kira in private (only through the anal lessons, which hasn't updated either). Still can't do anything with the Mom, all things that happened in the movies seem to be eternal one-time events. Still can't return the favor to Alice. Kissing Lisa seems to be eternally off the map once you have moved on in that opportunity, same with HJ. Drunk Alice bathroom scene hasn't updated in ages. Late-night Kira events haven't been updated in ages. And I am sure I have forgotten a dozen other open plotlines (books, spider, cameras, schoolwork, etc, etc)

Existing plotlines have been completely forgotten, and new ones are hard to trigger due to hidden and illogical steps. Nothing in this game "flows". And it all adds to the increasingly annoying waiting-game (spamming the waiting button, trying to trigger scenes).

A damn shame, because it has loads of potential.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
If I try to run this game with Wine on my mac I only see the top left quarter of the titlescreen and can't get any further than that. Anyone else has the same problem and knows how to fix it?

Blob

May 7, 2017
Went through 2 weeks of ingame time.
Didn't see a single piece of new content.
gg

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes