john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the upload, I pay for the game but I prefer the modded version.

Unfortunately this game has almost completely collapsed in on itself. It's basically a comic delivered in the unity engine that you have to click through to go from scene to scene.

"Wait for Kira to do a thing"
"Wait for the thing Kira organised to come around"
"Do everything Kira organised"
"End scene, hope you enjoyed the 2-3 pictures. Also these events will have no impact on your day to day interactions"

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm not quite sure what DS meant when he said he started some romance in 0.8. I don't think I see any.

EDIT: Actually just realized Lisa's path can be considered as romance, but it's still weird to call it romance when it's being discussed as romance instead of just doing something romantic. It's an acceptable start though.

Last edited:

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not quite sure what DS meant when he said he started some romance in 0.8. I don't think I see any.
Maybe it's the brief conversation you have with Ann where she sort of indicates she's sort of ok with everything that's going on? "I guess everyone in this family is a pervert" might be the best we can hope for.

Reactions: Born2game

kim

Apr 21, 2017

캡처.JPG

who???
this link is cracked by f95zone
delete it please

Last edited:
Reactions: Shocker

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thank you very much all that bring this update to us.Just finish with "Let's watch the movie together" and now Alice wants to participate too.Nice,I see where we go in 0.9:).Left to do the 3 private punishments.Done with first level for all of them.Now to see how to trigger next level.Man why he make so obscure to trigger some events?Like Anna's cooking scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This scene always breaks my hart. :'( :heartcoveredeyes: Breaks my hart.jpg

O

Onyx99

View attachment 5446

Base Game + Crack:
| | | | | |

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.
MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod*:

*Far more advanced version of the mod. New versions might introduce bugs but it is unlikely to happen. Check the version before using it.

CG:
Thanks to the comrade @patriot_rf2
Other Mods> |
Events>

Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews 0.8>
Walkthrough>

I don't follow Big Brother closely. I just check in every few months so I don't get trickle updates. But the mod situation is confusing. Can someone break it down so I know what I should/need to download? If possible I want to download one mod just to get some in game advantage. Thanks.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
I don't follow Big Brother closely. I just check in every few months so I don't get trickle updates. But the mod situation is confusing. Can someone break it down so I know what I should/need to download? If possible I want to download one mod just to get some in game advantage. Thanks.
Download game with crack, if you are only looking for a basic mod with a few cheat options download and save as mod.txt in the same directory as bigbrother.exe, the advanced mod has super cheats that may cause errors (I have had zero issue, but its possible) For extra custom scenes check out and

All the mods are dependent on mod.txt being in the base directory for the game (where bigbrother.exe is located)

O

Onyx99

Download game with crack, if you are only looking for a basic mod with a few cheat options download and save as mod.txt in the same directory as bigbrother.exe, the advanced mod has super cheats that may cause errors (I have had zero issue, but its possible) For extra custom scenes check out and

All the mods are dependent on mod.txt being in the base directory for the game (where bigbrother.exe is located)
That clears it up. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Krull and Pothos
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes