DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have a question, i have an older machine, does anyone know how to change the quality settings from fantastic?

KarakaDope

Jul 23, 2017
One of the best updates I've ever seen. I'm glad the developer finally added progression on Lisa, the most liked character in the game.

I hope they add more progression on Lisa and mom. I finally decided to support this author with this update.

Reactions: a1fox3

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
One of the best updates I've ever seen. I'm glad the developer finally added progression on Lisa, the most liked character in the game.

I hope they add more progression on Lisa and mom. I finally decided to support this author with this update.
The man skipped one update with Lisa because she pretty much had 2 whole updates to herself. Us Alice fans literally got nothing on the Alice front from those two updates.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Alice private punishment it's a bit strange, if you punish her when Kate is home, she beg to be fucked, when Kate there is not, don't want to be touched... you reenter her room for blog scenes, she give you all the holes including ears and nose...
In the story itself, Kate tells both of them they can't have sex when she isn't around. In other routes, she screws you regardless, but if this is part of the Kate route, good chance she won't screw you in that route without Kate around. Hope I read your post right in regards to that.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
anybody else getting the feeling that DS is scared to have a cock rammed down one of his characters throats? I'd like to believe that he's smart about it and saving things till later on, but even when (in 0.8) max says he is going to shove it down or something along those lines it just fails..

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
anybody else getting the feeling that DS is scared to have a cock rammed down one of his characters throats? I'd like to believe that he's smart about it and saving things till later on, but even when (in 0.8) max says he is going to shove it down or something along those lines it just fails..
There's several new blowjobs in .8, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Or are you specifically talking about the "ramming" part? If that's the case, I suspect it's more that it would just be uncharacteristic of Max. Most people here seem to want things to move towards more romantic as well. The game as a whole avoids anything too rough other than some spanking. I could see Eric "ramming" and "shoving", but not really Max.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Alice private punishment it's a bit strange, if you punish her when Kate is home, she beg to be fucked, when Kate there is not, don't want to be touched... you reenter her room for blog scenes, she give you all the holes including ears and nose...
The reason is because they are two different paths. Basically the private punishments have 3 different paths (Lisa, Alice, Alice & Kate). So if you progress further on the Alice&Kate instead of the Alice by herself, it would lead to what happened to you. But if you progress further on the Alice by herself, then Max would end up having sex with her too because she prefers that than being spanked.

ButtNut

May 3, 2017
Can't get this update to start. Downloaded from both mega links and tried windowed and fullscreen. It crashes every time. I've never had this issue with any of the prior updates. Is anyone else having problems or are there any tips to help me out?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Does anything in this update break version 7 saves or necessitate a fresh start?
Old saves worked for me.

Can't get this update to start. Downloaded from both mega links and tried windowed and fullscreen. It crashes every time. I've never had this issue with any of the prior updates. Is anyone else having problems or are there any tips to help me out?
Worked smoothly without any problems for me. Maybe you should redownload the game?

Reactions: Puppy

ButtNut

May 3, 2017
I've downloaded it once from each of the mega links, I doubt it's that. Probably something on my end, might just need a computer reboot.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
There's several new blowjobs in .8, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Or are you specifically talking about the "ramming" part? If that's the case, I suspect it's more that it would just be uncharacteristic of Max. Most people here seem to want things to move towards more romantic as well. The game as a whole avoids anything too rough other than some spanking. I could see Eric "ramming" and "shoving", but not really Max.
Scene: Max-Mom-Boris(Michael)-Oral

DIALOG: "Oh, yes ... Helpless tied up mom alone with my huge cock ... I hope she can handle it... Just thinking about it almost makes me cum!"

POSSIBLE RESPONSES/ACTIONS: "shove it deeper in "

So he actually just uses the same picture.. If what I quoted above is BJ-1, and BJ-2 was supposed to be deeeper, BJ-3 is right before finishing. I get what you're saying about the claim that ppl are hoping for a more romantic... but his reuse of the same picture was BJ-1 and BJ-3.. meaning that he had a chance to show the scene which deeper oral/gag right after the only action is to "shove it deeper in" lol. So for some reason, after you shove it deeper in, and he did spend the time to render an image, why make it further out that the scene b4? It almost looks like he didn't adjust the pose and simply rotated the camera shot.

And for clarification I'm not talking about throating or deepthoating to the point of , just a little bit. Maybe some of you all are content with girls that bob on just the knob, but that shit is boring. She'll never get the key to my heart with a sloppy or boring bj lol.

Reactions: Born2game

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I like that lisa takes the initiative when you blow her off for a few days...too bad alice does not do that when you blow off blog night, massages or kate/alice time...kate and alice taking the initiative could be interesting. Too early for anna though.
Them taking charge and initiating the sex act would be a nice change instead of it all being max...let them be the pervs for a change:evilsmile:

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
I like that lisa takes the initiative when you blow her off for a few days...too bad alice does not do that when you blow off blog night, massages or kate/alice time...kate and alice taking the initiative could be interesting. Too early for anna though.
Them taking charge and initiating the sex act would be a nice change instead of it all being max...let them be the pervs for a change:evilsmile:
As always most quiet most perverted

Reactions: Born2game

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
The reason is because they are two different paths. Basically the private punishments have 3 different paths (Lisa, Alice, Alice & Kate). So if you progress further on the Alice&Kate instead of the Alice by herself, it would lead to what happened to you. But if you progress further on the Alice by herself, then Max would end up having sex with her too because she prefers that than being spanked.
that clarifies things. so i'm clearly on the alice path. care to explain how you can get on the alice & kate path? i wouldn't mind continuing from an early save.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes