Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
I absolutely LOVE this damn game/VN.. Whatever the term..
@DarkSilver The funds aren't in place for me to contribute towards your venture but I can assure you.. I'll throw some your way as soon as I can.. I appreciate all your effort.. I know nothing says thanks like a few $$ in that account but thanks anyway brother..

Truth is.. I would have never discovered your game without this site..
By looking at the views stats on this forum I'm sure I'm not the only one..
big-brother.49_.png

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice update! can't wait for the next... once the game is finished I will start a new game.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Is it me or these updates are really short? All DS do is add few pictures per scene, shuffle them and add text. There are no animations, no expanded map(I've seen towns made with rpg maker or ren'py for that matter), character models are done every time(they're not being drawn by hand every time). If it's rendering time the issue then he could just use servers made just for that. Imo with all he's doing he could make 3times more story content than he does now and make more patrons with each updates. As it is now there's always a thought that he's dragging things out because he knows how patron works.

Reactions: Synergy_ and cypr

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
So 4,5 patches and there is still no new Eric contents. Thank to all the patreons complaints I guess
You can forget Eric, at least friendship route with him. Your only hope that he might show up if he escapes Kate's mom or his "friends" :)

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/09/2017
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.8.0.005
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
| | | | | |

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.
MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod*:

*Far more advanced version of the mod. New versions might introduce bugs but it is unlikely to happen. Check the version before using it.

CG: | | | |
Credit to the comrade @patriot_rf2
Other Mods> |
Events>

Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.8>
Walkthrough>

Yeah, All CG links are Student Girl game.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
So I played through the whole update and I must say my idea of doing rope bondage with lisa would totally work now :)

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Is it me or these updates are really short? All DS do is add few pictures per scene, shuffle them and add text. There are no animations, no expanded map(I've seen towns made with rpg maker or ren'py for that matter), character models are done every time(they're not being drawn by hand every time). If it's rendering time the issue then he could just use servers made just for that. Imo with all he's doing he could make 3times more story content than he does now and make more patrons with each updates. As it is now there's always a thought that he's dragging things out because he knows how patron works.
I second that...i was expecting way more in this update, at least story wise. And even the new scenes are literally 2-3 frames each...don't wanna progress Lisa/Olivia/Alice yet? at least make a couple of new scenes with new dialogue that show they're "not ready to admit their obvious feelings for Max yet". Similar to what Ann is doing on the whole "new job" opportunity.
Instead we got nothing just the same old grind... hope 0.9 gives more..

Reactions: Chiflasty

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Cleanup time. Thread should be reopened in 2-5 mins

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes