HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
So this update was small or was it just me?
112 new images. I think its just me. Only 3 opportunities had '1 step forward'..
And I think we wont get any alone time with aunt , she will proxy shag always.

Reactions: Born2game

alterman

Jun 2, 2017
Bug.
If you want to punish Alice after dinner on Friday, you better not do it.
Entering her room when she prepares to go to the club, there will be no options for punishment, and will never appear again, even Lisa will not be punished after dinner.
Be careful.

Арей127

May 2, 2017

Here's 0.8 progress report. All images are ready, they've been rendered and processed already.

"well done" keep donators for suckers...115 new images - WORST addition!!!
Think several times before you support lazy developer!!!

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
I hope that you can start using the whole "Ann cant control herself when shes feeling horny" to your advantage in the next update. I forsee using this will eventually really make you the master manipulator that everyone believes you to be and ultimately you become what Eric was in the beginning with your very own Harem.

Either way the update was ok. Progressed enough of the main situations and hopefully sets up bigger things in the future!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Alice private punishment it's a bit strange, if you punish her when Kate is home, she beg to be fucked, when Kate there is not, don't want to be touched... you reenter her room for blog scenes, she give you all the holes including ears and nose...

Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes