Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I also think probably not everything will make it and there are already two "maybe's" in that list.
He did say he might have a new employee ... hopefully someone to help render more images since I'm sure that's where most the time is spent. I cant imagine the dialogue and coding to take up a month of time.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
This would really improve the game by so much and I'm sure it would take minimal effort on DS part. 10 new renders to make this happen would probably please everyone. IMO
Exactly! And this has huge potential storywise. In addition to this, for instance if Ann walks into Max watching the photoshoot of Kira tied to the bed, she could then talk to him about this during their massage sessions or while watching TV. And based on his answer on whether he likes BDSM or not she could prepare a surprise for him along with Kira. Like if it was Max who had sex with Kira tied to the bed or if it was Kira who tied Max to the bed and then had sex with him. The two options would lead to different sexual encounters. But these scenes would probably be put into effect much later in the game when Ann feels more comfortable around Max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
He did say he might have a new employee ... hopefully someone to help render more images since I'm sure that's where most the time is spent. I cant imagine the dialogue and coding to take up a month of time.
Especially dialogue can be tricky. You have to come up with convincing lines that not only fit the characters but the situation and the game in general. Also there is a hell of a lot text in this game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Especially dialogue can be tricky. You have to come up with convincing lines that not only fit the characters but the situation and the game in general. Also there is a hell of a lot text in this game.
well to be honest he got resources he can delegate and doesn't have to do all by him self.
wondering how does Ptolemy make over 200 renders 2x, 3x per month with only 1/10 of ds resources and with deep story.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
The v.09 list looks exciting. A change of scenery will definitely help to spice up the game a bit. Glad DS is listening to what has been said.

Honestly, the only thing stopping v0.9 from potentially being a great update is the lack of taste in the sex scenes. They need more excitement put into them. In v0.8 Alice can be fucked a total of 3 times in the same position and it looks so boring too. Scratch that, the only real position anyone has been fucked in this game so far is doggy style at a boring angle, anyone realize that shit? Kate is the only exception, and it still looks boring anyway

v0.9 already seems to be 1/2 the success it can be, but the sex scenes need definite improvement to be the complete package for me.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The v.09 list looks exciting. A change of scenery will definitely help to spice up the game a bit. Glad DS is listening to what has been said.

Honestly, the only thing stopping v0.9 from potentially being a great update is the lack of taste in the sex scenes. They need more excitement put into them. In v0.8 Alice can be fucked a total of 3 times in the same position and it looks so boring too. Scratch that, the only real position anyone has been fucked in this game so far is doggy style at a boring angle, anyone realize that shit? Kate is the only exception, and it still looks boring anyway

v0.9 already seems to be 1/2 the success it can be, but the sex scenes need definite improvement to be the complete package for me.
Try DoD for sex scenes.This month MC will have sex.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
Everytime i run the game it makes my entire computer lag (as if the desktop itself has 1-5 FPS).
Specs - I5 6600 3.2
r9 390
16 ram
any idea what could cause this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Everytime i run the game it makes my entire computer lag (as if the desktop itself has 1-5 FPS).
Specs - I5 6600 3.2
r9 390
16 ram
any idea what could cause this?
Have you tried right click the .exe and run as admin?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
FUTURE PLANS (20$) / Huge thanks to the anon who provided this. ^w^

Currently the game has 1080 images in Full HD. 112 of them were added in 0.8. And while the quality of the images is growing, unfortunately the amount of new images in each new version stays relatively on the same level. For now, at least. I have high hopes for a new employee, who will help me with 3D too.

Now, about future plans on 0.9: (don't read this if you haven't played 0.8 yet, btw)

Max will be able to leave the house in some events, like:
Going on a walk with Lisa, maybe going on a date in a restaurant and...
Going shopping with the family.
At least one new movie with Ann, Alice and Max.
Kira will return to the living room, so...
Sometimes Max will save Alice from spiders by staying overnight in her room.
Maybe new events with Ann in the bathroom.
Maybe something with Olivia by the pool, in the daytime.
New movies to watch on TV in the living room.
New events in the morning, while Lisa is getting ready for school.

I hope most if not all of will be implemented in 0.9. And maybe there will be some time left for some surprises.
Yes, this might be an amazing update if all that make it in.
To complete the list:
Max can now spend the night with Ann in her room.
A new repeatable event with Ann. The bathroom event might be it.

That would be great.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yep.
perhaps there is a way to access an older version of the game?
probably is still some mega link round 100 pages back so good luck scrolling :)
otherwise game should work some program is probably blocking it my guess some antivir so make exceptions also in firewall.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
probably is still some mega link round 100 pages back so good luck scrolling :)
otherwise game should work some program is probably blocking it my guess some antivir so make exceptions also in firewall.
just left it as it is for 5 mintues, the game popped up. pretty weird but oh well

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
just left it as it is for 5 mintues, the game popped up. pretty weird but oh well
next time you will load it just check task manager which process is eating memory beside it the one is blocking the game probably so you can just end task or set exception in program.

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
next time you will load it just check task manager which process is eating memory beside it the one is blocking the game probably so you can just end task or set exception in program.
i had like 80% clear memory, so i don't think that was it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes