micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i had like 80% clear memory, so i don't think that was it.
that doesn't matter much as long as you see that some process is eating more memory or way more than actual game it it blocks. as you said you went away for 5 min and was working thats all the evidence you need. now its up to you to figure it out what got issue with that game. based on computer specs you shouldn't had any issues for unity game.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
FUTURE PLANS (20$) / Huge thanks to the anon who provided this. ^w^

Currently the game has 1080 images in Full HD. 112 of them were added in 0.8. And while the quality of the images is growing, unfortunately the amount of new images in each new version stays relatively on the same level. For now, at least. I have high hopes for a new employee, who will help me with 3D too.

Now, about future plans on 0.9: (don't read this if you haven't played 0.8 yet, btw)

Max will be able to leave the house in some events, like:
Going on a walk with Lisa, maybe going on a date in a restaurant and...
Going shopping with the family.
At least one new movie with Ann, Alice and Max.
Kira will return to the living room, so...
Sometimes Max will save Alice from spiders by staying overnight in her room.
Maybe new events with Ann in the bathroom.
Maybe something with Olivia by the pool, in the daytime.
New movies to watch on TV in the living room.
New events in the morning, while Lisa is getting ready for school.

I hope most if not all of will be implemented in 0.9. And maybe there will be some time left for some surprises.
The next version look really awesome and promising :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yep.
perhaps there is a way to access an older version of the game?
Wait you did not copy and paste over the old files did you?

If then the game is broken and you need to use the v8 one you downloaded, its the full game anyway.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
just left it as it is for 5 mintues, the game popped up. pretty weird but oh well
Games based on Unity engine, like Big Brother, always take around 1-3 minutes to load when you start them. Depending on the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Games based on Unity engine, like Big Brother, always take around 1-3 minutes to load when you start it, depending on the game.
The more save game files you have the longer it takes to load.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, this might be an amazing update if all that make it in.
To complete the list:
Max can now spend the night with Ann in her room.
A new repeatable event with Ann. The bathroom event might be it.

That would be great.
Hey,long time no see.How have you been?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks i just didn't want to say deal and not kill Eric to....
you can keep him around until you cant progress any more and after that get rid of him. you can do with 1 click but you miss content so better to declare war and do wallet. thats what i did anyway. and in mean time if you don't want him to touch anyone there is also option for that too or not up to you.

thats the easy way anyway. if you want normal hard way a1fox3 got guide written down on save tread page 6 i think.

Reactions: DAFLASH3K

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not sure bout that got auto180 and save75 also launcher takes round 3 sec to launch and to be ingame takes another 5 sec.
You have to understand about the convo we were having, its about the players who computers take longer than normal to load up the game this means the computer has lower specs than your computer has so it will take longer to load.

The game must read ever file in the folder before it will allow the game to start and the more saves in the folder on lower end computers the longer it will take to load up the game.

Not everyone have powerhouse computers like we have so give them a break.:cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You have to understand about the convo we were having, its about the players who computers take longer than normal to load up the game this means the computer has lower specs than your computer has so it will take longer to load.

The game must read ever file in the folder before it will allow the game to start and the more saves in the folder on lower end computers the longer it will take to load up the game.
yes i understand that but I5 with 16gb of memory shouldn't need 5 min to load the game. unleas hes running 50 other applications at same time.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Doing just fine, life have kept me busy. Enjoyed 0.8, even though there where not any new repeatable Ann scenes:(. Looking forward to 0.9. You?
Same here but enjoying more DoD and DmD than BB so far.Version 0.7 was awesome because is the Alice's update.If DoD 7 have more Tracy will be realy happy.And don't worry seems 0.9 will have repeatable Anna scenes and obviously Anna Alice Max movie.BTW so far each odd update have major sex scene-0.3/Kira/,0.5/Alice,Kira+Lisa,Olivia/,0.7/Alice repeatable sex scene,Kate also repeatable/.Lets see what will offer 0.9

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Same here but enjoying more DoD and DmD than BB so far.Version 0.7 was awesome because is the Alice's update.If DoD 7 have more Tracy will be realy happy.And don't worry seems 0.9 will have repeatable Anna scenes and obviously Anna Alice Max movie.BTW so far each odd update have major sex scene-0.3/Kira/,0.5/Alice,Kira+Lisa,Olivia/,0.7/Alice repeatable sex scene,Kate also repeatable/.Lets see what will offer 0.9
Yeah I have played the others as well, and I enjoy them both. But BB is my favorite. I hope DS manage to make the sexual content longer in the next update. All the spicy scenes feels to short, and makes Max look like a 10second man.:test: Those scenes needs more stuffin'.

C

Caide

Are there animations in game? So far reading its only talking about CG Stills and from the screenshots thats what it seems, so any sexual animations?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are there animations in game? So far reading its only talking about CG Stills and from the screenshots thats what it seems, so any sexual animations?
No it is all stills.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I have played the others as well, and I enjoy them both. But BB is my favorite. I hope DS manage to make the sexual content longer in the next update. All the spicy scenes feels to short, and makes Max look like a 10second man.:test: Those scenes needs more stuffin'.
Yeah we already talk about sex scenes and the DS need to play some DoD and DmD for some inspiration.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
i had like 80% clear memory, so i don't think that was it.
Check CPU time and disk access too. My guess is the latter. If you are running on a 2.5" rotational, you are going to have a rough time loading very large image files quickly.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes