a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its not that bad got all sizes.
It not just that it is or is the main reason is mind control.

BB might have minor blackmail but there is no mind control.
BB does not have blackmail for sex.
If you have to use mind control then its just rape and I do not do rape.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017

What Eric is doing to the Mom is sorta mind control. She is fucked in the head after her childhood trauma and does whatever a person in authority tells her to do.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Its not rape more brainwashing or reprogramming. And on other hand its very few games that don't have some mind control, drugs or what ever. Only pure game that i know of is Dana there dev hate this stuff (control,....), DmD (but there you got only blueballs probably for next 2 years if you are waiting on daughter) or maybe you can find some rpgm which i mostly don't like 80/90 stiles games have been then don't need reminder without map and endless wandering without walkthrough .

My Sweet Neighbors, Parental Love also got no corruption but games are in early stages with good potentials. Man of The House is also one of the best games out there atm, not sure if its any corruption there don't remember.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If Ann gets a new job and is out of the house every day like Kira is it leaves Max a 4 hour wait that he is all alone or have you not played that part yet.
This is the place to add a new NPC as in a half sister to help him get back on track with his education.
But like I said this is way after the rest of the game is fleshed out. There may not be a need to fill this time frame anyway if the game was fleshed out better.
What does the four hour window have to do with anything? I don't think a lot of people are going to want to wait to have sex with either Ann or Lisa just because some other girl shows up, especially someone who is less-related to Max. People will accuse DS of milking people. But once Max does have sex with Ann and Lisa, people will also start to lose interest in the game. While a lot of people want to see a long-term sexual relationship with Ann and Lisa played out, I think most are more interested in the pursuit and that first time. Having sex with Ann for the nth time can't compare to the thrill of that first time for them.

The time for fleshing out the game is not now. It should have been fleshed out from the start, and it's really too late to go back and make changes to earlier parts of the game. For one thing, DS hasn't done it yet, and I don't think he wants to. People also aren't going to want to go back and replay that stuff. They want more new content tacked onto the end of the previous stuff, like episodes in a tv show. And like a tv show, BB should try to go out on a high note at a natural ending point rather than drag things out by trying to add new characters or extend stories past their conclusions.

Again, I'll ask you. Do you really think patrons will stand for sex with Ann or Lisa being delayed for a new character's story? Or while the game is "fleshed out?" Or do you think they'll hang around in the same numbers once those two actually do have sex with him? I just don't see either happening. I know that I won't be likely to in either case. And ultimately, DS is going to go where the money is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What does the four hour window have to do with anything? I don't think a lot of people are going to want to wait to have sex with either Ann or Lisa just because some other girl shows up, especially someone who is less-related to Max. People will accuse DS of milking people. But once Max does have sex with Ann and Lisa, people will also start to lose interest in the game. While a lot of people want to see a long-term sexual relationship with Ann and Lisa played out, I think most are more interested in the pursuit and that first time. Having sex with Ann for the nth time can't compare to the thrill of that first time for them.

The time for fleshing out the game is not now. It should have been fleshed out from the start, and it's really too late to go back and make changes to earlier parts of the game. For one thing, DS hasn't done it yet, and I don't think he wants to. People also aren't going to want to go back and replay that stuff. They want more new content tacked onto the end of the previous stuff, like episodes in a tv show. And like a tv show, BB should try to go out on a high note at a natural ending point rather than drag things out by trying to add new characters or extend stories past their conclusions.

Again, I'll ask you. Do you really think patrons will stand for sex with Ann or Lisa being delayed for a new character's story? Or while the game is "fleshed out?" Or do you think they'll hang around in the same numbers once those two actually do have sex with him? I just don't see either happening. I know that I won't be likely to in either case. And ultimately, DS is going to go where the money is.
Another misunderstanding.

I did not say to stop and go back, by all means finish the game and then flesh it out and if that 4 hour spot is still open then and only then maybe add in another relative to take up the spot.

Players are reading more into my post than what I posted.

YES YES YES finish the dam game then flesh it out and maybe JUST maybe add in a new NPC to take up some of the time Max is alone.

This game has the potential of being just as good as any retail game out there for the adult games.
For us who are testing it out and to me it seems to be bare bones of a game.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Another misunderstanding.

I did not say to stop and go back, by all means finish the game and then flesh it out and if that 4 hour spot is still open then and only then maybe add in another relative to take up the spot.

Players are reading more into my post than what I posted.

YES YES YES finish the dam game then flesh it out and maybe JUST maybe add in a new NPC to take up some of the time Max is alone.

This game has the potential of being just as good as any retail game out there for the adult games.
For us who are testing it out and to me it seems to be bare bones of a game.
I just don't see most people supporting DS at the same level while he "fleshes" out a game. Or them being interested in a new character at this point in the game. Do you? A half-sister would have been a great idea several months ago. Now that Max has already had sex with Alice, and is so close with Ann and Lisa, to me it seems like a step back.

DS has great potential. His ability to design games has great potential. But BB comes with a lot of baggage, like Eric, or poor dialogue, or the horrible grind. That limits the game's potential, and it just isn't practical to fix those things. Nor are people going to support him at the same level while he does that. Ultimately, I don't want to see BB turn into that tv show that overstays it's welcome and goes out with a whimper instead of a bang. I'd rather see his time spent on working on something even better than to work on prolonging this game. Most people are going to see sex with Ann and Lisa as the culmination of the game. DS should strongly consider doing the same.

Reactions: Darkaura and Xaos

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
When did he say that 1.0 is complete i dont remember that, but i do remember that he repeated time and time again that 1.0 is not the end only some big twist. Even in last pool he told he dont plan on abandoning..
In his post "About 0.9" and the last paragraph

"Oh, and another thing. After 0.9 I'll release 1.0, not 0.10, as some people might think. Formally it will be a finished “released” version. We'll see what's next after that. You'll probably get to vote on the after-1.0 future plans this month." Take what you want from that. I am not sure, but it kinda sounds like 1.0 is supposed to include what he has planned from the start. If I am not misreading.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
In his post "About 0.9" and the last paragraph

"Oh, and another thing. After 0.9 I'll release 1.0, not 0.10, as some people might think. Formally it will be a finished “released” version. We'll see what's next after that. You'll probably get to vote on the after-1.0 future plans this month." Take what you want from that. I am not sure, but it kinda sounds like 1.0 is supposed to include what he has planned from the start. If I am not misreading.
Well its known for a while that he will got 1.0 and over also last paragraph goes with point C.

Also from same post that i did bold in previous post "I'm going to continue working on Big Brother after 1.0 release one way or another, but you get to pick specifics!".

In the end he will do what he wants, there is still poll in ? that was month ago and 1 step just get implemented with 0.9 still plenty other stuff he was asking left.

In any case we will see what will happen am fine whether way as long as he finish what he started. No offense intended if any.

Reactions: Vayleton

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Few questions
1.Certain actions can be made in certain days only? If i make one choice instead of another, can i make the other choice, option, event or action later?
2.What if i miss certain opportunity cause of choice or mood, can be made later?
3.The Days are unlimited? And you cannot move forward until find the right path?
4.Game cannot or can end cause of wrong or certain choice like LOP games?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Few questions
1.Certain actions can be made in certain days only? If i make one choice instead of another, can i make the other choice, option, event or action later?
2.What if i miss certain opportunity cause of choice or mood, can be made later?
3.The Days are unlimited? And you cannot move forward until find the right path?
4.Game cannot or can end cause of wrong or certain choice like LOP games?
These are all game play question that we can not answer here.

This thread is for game play question:

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Well its known for a while that he will got 1.0 and over also last paragraph goes with point C.

Also from same post that i did bold in previous post "I'm going to continue working on Big Brother after 1.0 release one way or another, but you get to pick specifics!".

In the end he will do what he wants, there is still poll in ? that was month ago and 1 step just get implemented with 0.9 still plenty other stuff he was asking left.

In any case we will see what will happen am fine whether way as long as he finish what he started. No offense intended if any.
Yeah I get that he will continue the story. Just that will he end 1.0 with Max finally get with Ann. Or will he keep delaying it by adding the "new stuff" shopping, etc in the next versions and keep Ann related plot drawn out. And maybe in 1.5 we get the sex scene between the two. Hence his use of words "finished “released” version." I would say that finalizing the sex scenes between Ann and Max should be done when 1.0 releases and not later. So he then can as the poll says continue with new events.

I hope it happens in 0.9 so we can play out the consequences later in 0.9 or 1.0. I am really looking forward for the next update.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Corambis

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I get that he will continue the story. Just that will he end 1.0 with Max finally get with Ann. Or will he keep delaying it by adding the "new stuff" shopping, etc in the next versions and keep Ann related plot drawn out. And maybe in 1.5 we get the sex scene between the two. Hence his use of words "finished “released” version." I would say that finalizing the sex scenes between Ann and Max should be done when 1.0 releases and not later. So he then can as the poll says continue with new events.

I hope it happens in 0.9 so we can play out the consequences later in 0.9 or 1.0. I am really looking forward for the next update.
Yeah we can hope, i guess now that he got team (we know for 1 extra not sure if more) that we can get more. Also each of us got his own preferences myself am just hoping he will made some progress on Olivia route soon whether add more content (what would prefer) or link it to Lisa route and soon 1.0/1.1 if lots of new content fine. Dont have patience to repeat game 30 times like fox altho by now hes probably round 40 :) . So i guess with 0.9 we will see how much we can expect in future updates.

Reactions: a1fox3 and Vayleton

socylad

Sep 11, 2017
I heard DS was created in a lab specifically to tap into our deep-seated desires to do our mom, provided she looks like Ann.

I do agree that the Olivia route seems to hit a wall rather abruptly. I assume given the dialogue that more of the mentor route will open up and let us do more with both Lisa and Olivia at once.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I heard DS was created in a lab specifically to tap into our deep-seated desires to do our mom, provided she looks like Ann.

I do agree that the Olivia route seems to hit a wall rather abruptly. I assume given the dialogue that more of the mentor route will open up and let us do more with both Lisa and Olivia at once.
We can only hope at this time.

Reactions: Born2game
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes