micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Something some seem to forget...(Including DS)
If he keeps saying 1.0 is the final release version, even saying he plans to add to it he is going to lose some of those patreons he is relying on to pay that team he has put together. Unless he has a great story to tell in the future I simply can't see people continuing to pay him at the same levels just to get an extra scene or two based on polls he runs.

So he needs to be careful about what he says and how he describes the eventual 1.0 release or he risks losing a lot of supporters who will assume the game is pretty much done and go support some other game.
You got point he should watch whats hes saying (too much strong emotions in this game), but as we know from experience ppl don't read everything and they see what they want to see. And beside this is pirate tracker really makes me wonder how many patrons are from here (probably just few) those are posting on his side rest are screaming here (not everyone, but lots).

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Play again this part and read better about "future features". This game now have minimum three events with promises about "future update" - Threesome, Max's private punishment and smoking ganja by Alice.

DS must cut this promises from the game or make a normal ending for this events.
I hate to break it to you...
But you are the one who needs to read better!
You see there already ARE Thresomes, Private Punishments and Weed in the game!
You unfortunately read those as involving Eric but you don't get them while he is around. If you have not seen them it is because you haven't gotten rid of him yet.

There is a Threesome with Mom and Kira in the form of a Movie
A Threesome with Kate and Alice that requires you to buy weed to get
There is a Threesome with Lisa and Kira in the Lisa GF path
and a Threesome with Lisa and Olivia on the Olivis GF path!

And you can't get the private spankings until Eric is out of the house!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hate to break it to you...
But you are the one who needs to read better!
You see there already ARE Thresomes, Private Punishments and Weed in the game!
You unfortunately read those as involving Eric but you don't get them while he is around. If you have not seen them it is because you haven't gotten rid of him yet.

And you can't get the private spankings until Eric is out of the house!
Here, here. Here, here.

I could not have said it any better.XD:cool:

Reactions: Darkaura and Asphyx

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Suck that there will be no more Eric contents. Many people love NTR but usually the one with bigger voice are against it

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Most of these are "sex with one, the other watches", besides Lisa and Oliva who both get action at the same time the other ones are like Diet Threesomes or foreplay. Need more "fuck them both silly"-threesomes!

I want Max to work on his stamina and leave both Alice and Kate passed out from multiple orgasms with cum dripping out of them, for example. Or he can spend the night there and wake up with them for round two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura and Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Suck that there will be no more Eric contents. Many people love NTR but usually the one with bigger voice are against it
I truly mean no offense here....BUT
You do realize just how gay that sounds when anyone says that right?
As most people would say I really hope there is more content with MOM or LISA or any other female that exists in the game...
I mean what were you hoping to see if Eric got more content? Sex with Mom? Well you don't need Eric for that in fact he is stopping you from getting that if that is what you want!
If I say I want more scenes with MOM it means I want more SEX SCENES with Mom...
When I hear someone say I want more scenes with Eric, It sounds to me like they were hoping for Eric to fuck them or they were hoping to fuck him.

If you really want to fuck Mom then send Eric packing...
If you want to Fuck Eric then you will need to find a Game based around Bisexual or Gay fantasy not an Incest game.

DS never had any intentions of giving you a path to Mom through Eric!
Even with Eric Gone and her being alone she has been reluctant to do sexual things to Max.
There was never any way she was going to let Eric talk her into it.
This was just some Fantasy you guys were hoping to happen that was never intended to be explored by DS.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Most of these are "sex with one, the other watches", besides Lisa and Oliva who both get action at the same time the other ones are like Diet Threesomes or foreplay. Need more "fuck them both silly"-threesomes!
And an Eric Threesome would involve which three again?
As I just posted previously...Unless you planned on Sticking Eric in the ass or him you, There was never any Threesome with Eric in the cards for you!

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
And an Eric Threesome would involve which three again?
As I just posted previously...Unless you planned on Sticking Eric in the ass or him you, There was never any Threesome with Eric in the cards for you!
Barking up the wrong tree, I've never once argued for Eric to return.

Reactions: Kalf

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
I truly mean no offense here....BUT
You do realize just how gay that sounds when anyone says that right?
As most people would say I really hope there is more content with MOM or LISA or any other female that exists in the game...
I mean what were you hoping to see if Eric got more content? Sex with Mom? Well you don't need Eric for that in fact he is stopping you from getting that if that is what you want!
If I say I want more scenes with MOM it means I want more SEX SCENES with Mom...
When I hear someone say I want more scenes with Eric, It sounds to me like they were hoping for Eric to fuck them or they were hoping to fuck him.

If you really want to fuck Mom then send Eric packing...
If you want to Fuck Eric then you will need to find a Game based around Bisexual or Gay fantasy not an Incest game.

DS never had any intentions of giving you a path to Mom through Eric!
Even with Eric Gone and her being alone she has been reluctant to do sexual things to Max.
There was never any way she was going to let Eric talk her into it.
This was just some Fantasy you guys were hoping to happen that was never intended to be explored by DS.
I like NTR, I want Eric to fuck everyone, is that hard to understand to you? Fuck Max. NTR = Netorare = Eric Fuck Everyone That Max Love. Google what is NTR before you went batshit like a retard

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Barking up the wrong tree, I've never once argued for Eric to return.
Well if those things I mentioned don't qualify as a THREESOME then how in the hell would Eric constitute one unless he had sex with Max as well?
That is the point I was getting at!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I like NTR, I want Eric to fuck everyone, is that hard to understand to you? Fuck Max. NTR = Netorare = Eric Fuck Everyone. Google what is NTR before you went batshit
Please show where in the game description of supported genres does it mention NTR!
It doesn't!
So your complaint about NTR not being in an INCEST game is about as dumb as complaining to a Restaurant for not serving you a Vegetarian version of the Surf and Turf you ordered!

From
FETISHES, PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT:
  • Incest (son/mother, brother/sisters, etc.)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
  • BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes