Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The original BB was intended for darker elements , that was what the creator intended. The earlier version(s) and creator's statements are ironclad proof .
Those darker elements don't simply go away now that he is going to incorporate more romance into the game...
That romance whether it exists or not is still the product of the scamming and plotting that exists in the earlier parts of the story.

Just like what is supposedly happening with those afflicted with Stockholm Syndrome...
Max (and Eric and Kira) are still corruptors...The women were still tricked into entering into the relationships they never intended to happen...
If and when they start acting romantic towards Max, it really still is the product of their total submission to the skull duggery that Max (and others) perpetrated on them earlier in the game.

Taken as a whole the game is still a corruption con and as they say...the Best Cons perpetrated are the ones where the victim is happy in the end even though they were conned!

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
but if you can provide some link with that 9000x better, not to mention, free fanart, it would be great. That way I can make a comparison to the actual art in this game instead of just taking your word for it.
you mean you can't even find the best thread here on this forum ?, sjeez look for yourself to see how much better it is

Reactions: aeonium and a1fox3

nhatinhla4

Jul 8, 2017
hm ty. btw, someone who end this version, can share save to me plz and show me how to use save plz. it's so hard to play. ty

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Here's a fine idea. When someone brings up NTR, let's ignore that bullshit or steer them to a different thread that talks about it. That way, people that actually wanna discuss the GAME won't run into the same ole tired heated debates over, and over and over and over again. Ya'll not tired of this 9 month debating repetition??? Got damn you guys fierce.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Holy Shit guys why are we still talking about Eric/NTR! Nobody fucking cares anymore! You can get rid of Eric, like I did 5 updates ago! So shut the fuck up on both sides!
I'm still relatively new here but this seems to be what happens around the middle of every month when everyone's finished with the current content but there's still half a month to go until the new stuff comes out.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I tend to try and point the NTR beta-fags towards the 'Bad Luck Chuck' game...

Unfortunately as NTR is the most hated fetish in the known universe it's the only one I can really point them to, and it doesn't update very much... lmao

Reactions: Darkaura and Asphyx

sansusername

May 4, 2017
speaking of eric, are there any worthwhile scenes that are only available if you keep him, and any that are available only if you get rid of him?

i've gotten rid of him in all my games, haven't been sure if i wanted to keep him around at all because idk if it has any payoff.

Reactions: jackolante and Meso

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
speaking of eric, are there any worthwhile scenes that are only available if you keep him, and any that are available only if you get rid of him?

i've gotten rid of him in all my games, haven't been sure if i wanted to keep him around at all because idk if it has any payoff.
No, you get a scene where you get to grope the mum while she's blindfolded but it's very tame and then afterwards the retard who you can have killed in an instant at that point tries to blackmail you into letting him fuck Alice.

So no, not worth it at all. Just give him to Kate's mum so he can spend the rest of his miserable life taking it up the arse from dogs and hairy bikers in Kate's mum's club.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
1. May happen its up to DS.
2. Will happen just give it time.
3. Will happen also give it time.
DS already said more content around the house so maybe all 3 will get done this time around we will have to wait and see.

Get a pic of all three and upload them here and ask DarkSilver with the @ in front and he may reply with the answer.
I just want to see the end of the old events. Not new, but old. Or @DarkSilver should simply edit these dialogs, removing the "extra" text. Btw, Russian version have a different text of attention.

1) Attention: The development of these events is postponed to one of the nearest versions of the game.
Eric.jpg

2) Tip: Must pass, but not in this version.
Mom.jpg

3) In future versions of the game there may be very interesting options ...
Alice.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: comp894 and megacct

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I just want to see the end of the old events. Not new, but old. Or @DarkSilver should simply edit these dialogs, removing the "extra" text. Btw, Russian version have a different text of attention.

1) Attention: The development of these events is postponed to one of the nearest versions of the game.
View attachment 21357
View attachment 21358

3) Future versions of the game will have more interesting options here...

P.S.: Sorry, I don't have save with start of event with ganja smoking Alisa, but I wrote original text from Dia.txt
What was that second one from? I don't remember ever coming across that.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I'm still relatively new here but this seems to be what happens around the middle of every month when everyone's finished with the current content but there's still half a month to go until the new stuff comes out.
Yeah I come here to see the pics and updates. I see a bunch new pages and think "must be some new images" and no just bunch of people talking about how they hate or love Eric/NTR. Which I personally hate NTR/Eric but you can get rid of him so no big deal.

Reactions: a1fox3

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

View attachment 21357
View attachment 21358

3) Future versions of the game will have more interesting options here...

P.S.: Sorry, I don't have save with start of event with ganja smoking Alisa, but I wrote original text from Dia.txt
He did the same thing with the option to share the bed with Ann. DS added the choice in the game but nothing else. And skipped implementing that for 2 versions. Looks like it might be possible to share the bed in this one though.

1) It is on the Eric path, and if it at all gets an update, it will be on of the last. Since it seems that DS has decided to keep that specific route unfinished.(personally I am glad that DS decided that.)

2) Max wanted Ann to give him a bj instead of the hj if I remember correctly. And considering Ann did not give Max a bj until last update, and that for the movie and not anywhere else it might be expanded this update or the next.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What was that second one from? I don't remember ever coming across that.
You must get private spanking from mom and after she spanks Max he still has hard on and she offers to take care of it but Max tries for more.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes