Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I kind of (read: REALLY) want to see a continuation of this exact bit.

Ann and her curvy ba-donk-a-donk slowly sauntering away in her skimpy Daisy Dukes after giving Max a handy.. what a sight.
It would be sexy as hell, but at the same time it would be way out of character for Ann without a whole lot of story happening before it. I could see it being a scene from a movie they were doing though, and her doing her damnedest to act the part, which would be good enough for me.

Reactions: megacct

docMM

Aug 2, 2017
No matter if DS does not add more Eric content, Eric already WON, Max never stand a chance, the only thing Max did was find a way to make him go but he lose every fight to Eric, sisters and even Ann his OWN mom betrayed him in just a week ALL they wanted to Max go to military to keep Eric and Max just as a little bitch found a way to other people took care of he and away from his family cause he is inferior and was Kira the one that solved the problem NOT Max and now is corrupting and tricking girls cause he have nothing to offer them more than a big dick. GREAT GAME RIGHT?
Yeah, no. The betrayal Ann faced when Eric was taken off subverted her completely. Max might have lost a couple of battles but he won the war.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
so,my screen is all screwed like this,does anybody know how to fix it?
This problem tends to happen with linux or mac users running the game on wine. If you're on windows, then I don't know what the problem is.

If you're on linux, it's a simple fix, read this post:

If you're on a Mac, read this post:

Reactions: Darkaura

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
All these assholes who claim its just a cash grab I say this to them, BULLSHIT.

The cash grabbers are just as bad as the NTR's, both groups need to just shut the hell up.
You sir have point out what I have been trying to say in my last couple of pose.

I understand the complaints after version 0.3 hell I was one of them. Felt hopeless couldn't stop Eric but like in version 0.5 he allowed you to get rid of him. Eric is probably getting rape up the ass in that club for god-sake!

Reactions: Shardoom

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Go to and you'll see they are as easy to render as anything else.
Not as easy as anything else. Genitals can be somewhat tricky as soon, as you didn't use them vanilla. Additional Geo Shells for example, if you didn't know about them, you could run into some unwanted surprises.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Just think about how much of this could've been avoided if Anne had just made Alice & Lisa share a room together. x'D
Alice is the older sister. She needs her own room. Max and Lisa are similar old. So for me the room assignment are comprehensible. ;)

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So

So, we get vaginal sex with Lisa, we get Max and Anne at least be comfortable together naked in bed, and we get a threesome movie with Max, Anne, and Alice?!? Somebody pinch me! This is going to be an awesome update!
Let's hope he doesn't ruined the sex scene(you know what i'm talking about)

Reactions: Walt Dee

docMM

Aug 2, 2017
What I fervently await is there to be a recurrent event where max is having sex with Alice and Lisa while Ann watches. Then the option Ann to join. By the way does anyone else feel it is logical that even though you explore the Olivia girlfriend path, one to be able to enlist auntie's help in the sex education scenes. It would be awesome and it fits. If Lisa wants to train with Olivia and Max help will be appreciated.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes