armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The shopping is part of the "romance for Lisa" that is coming and it is also more opportunities for Max to get some.

I wonder if we will be able to put a web cam there.
I hope you right,but all that shopping seems way too late.And if for Lisa why we go with others?Makes no sense at all having fun with Alice if Max will do that only to romance with Lisa.

Reactions: Corambis

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I hope you right,but all that shopping seems way too late.And if for Lisa why we go with others?Makes no sense at all having fun with Alice if Max will do that only to romance with Lisa.
The shopping part is for everyone I think. DS has said Max can bring Lisa on dates, shopping seems to not be it. If it was then Max would not have fun with Alice I reckon...Unless they go on their own shopping adventure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The shopping part is for everyone I think. DS has said Max can bring Lisa on dates, shopping seems to not be it. If it was then Max would not have fun with Alice I reckon...Unless they go on their own shopping adventure.
If you remember what Lisa said about romance Max has to do something special to get it started and going shopping could be that opening for Max to do it. This gives Max a reason to go shopping.
Hey it is just my guess on this but it could be the opening for Max to buy her new clothes and jewelry or something.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ok - I used the money cheat - bought too many (all) cameras - now I want to get rid of some.
Is it possible?
Have the save game editor - cannot find the value for that?
Also - not sure what ones to get rid of?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If you remember what Lisa said about romance Max has to do something special to get it started and going shopping could be that opening for Max to do it. This gives Max a reason to go shopping.
Hey it is just my guess on this but it could be the opening for Max to buy her new clothes and jewelry or something.
I like your idea.Let's hope DS thinks like you.Maybe you should make quests for conquering Lisa's heart.Vayleton can do it for Anna.

Reactions: Vayleton

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok - I used the money cheat - bought too many (all) cameras - now I want to get rid of some.
Is it possible?
Have the save game editor - cannot find the value for that?
Also - not sure what ones to get rid of?
Not at this time just put all of them but for the dinning table area and your good to go.
This is a game play question and may get deleted from here.
Or save game editor question and needs to go to that thread, maybe someone has the info on them.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
now we are pretty sure what's going to happen till 1.0. But after that i really hope DS does something for this camera loophole. By that I mean watching or recording what's happening in the rooms. It may be minor content but it still does not make sense. The first thing we all think about when we plan those cameras is "we get to spy".
You may say it's pointless now but i think it still should be fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
as far as i know... you are an extremely Lisa fan :firstimekiss:. DS didn't show us any Lisa image till now. What cheek! :(
I am a total fan of all the women in BB with :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes: taken the front line with me.
:happyblushAlice then Ann then Kira.:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

Any chance to please the women I am all for it but for BDSM style.

This is my style. Pleasing Lisa.jpg

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
as far as i know... you are an extremely Lisa fan :firstimekiss:. DS didn't show us any Lisa image till now. What cheek! :(
Actualy you're not right.The very first preview image was with Anna,Lisa and Alice.But of course I get what you mean with no Lisa images.Maybe next 40$ will be Lisa in her glory.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes