Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I've made the film with mom, I'm supposed to watch it with them on Friday, three Fridays passed and nothing happens. Is there something I need to do to trigger it?

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
How to sleep in moms room? please tell me. even in 9.0006 version it says end of opportunity in current version, but there is picture of them sleeping in moms bedroom >< please tell me

Last edited:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Ok, I've made the film with mom, I'm supposed to watch it with them on Friday, three Fridays passed and nothing happens. Is there something I need to do to trigger it?
Have you joined mom in the lounge on Friday and asked to watch the movie with her?

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Does this games have a patches for updated versions or do i have to download Base_Game + Crack every time? Cuz i have only limited data. Is there patches for updates, please someone point me to it.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Dont know about you guys but i think that that new movie scene was so weak. Had so much more potential and all this build up just went to the toilet.

Reactions: Corambis

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Promises of adding romantic with Liza turned into adding one more not needed charachter with no content...And no romantic at all...It so DorkSilverish x'D

Reactions: a1fox3

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Promises of adding romantic with Liza turned into adding one more not needed charachter with no content...And no romantic at all...It so DorkSilverish x'D
You should have know that this game is all about getting teased, no matter how much he excites you for the next update to finally get your hard work paid off, it will not happen. I've begun to stop wasting my time and only download the images on each update.

This game is too grindy and time consuming for the amount of content you get as reward. But some people like this stuff for some reason as some people like getting told they have small dicks.

Reactions: BrianEarlSpliner

Gencay

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I can't get the new movie scene and to sleep with mom. However I already completed all missions.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes