a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you do mom at night you lose mom in the morning and Lisa's BJ for 1 lousy HJ.
If you do Alice at night you lose 2 sex scenes, 1 with Lisa BJ in the bathroom and mom shower HJ.
Shopping BJ uses the same scene with what looks like copy and pasting in the girls, all 3 girls are in the same position and the cum shot is the same for all 3. What a waist of time. Go shopping 3 times get the BJ from each girl and thats it no longer need to do you will never see the girls use the new clothes.

Date with Lisa do it 3 times and it is over and no need to do it again. Just junk.
Go to coffee shop with Max alone do all convo option and no need to go anymore just more junk same oh same oh.

Reactions: Kalf and Corambis

Bard

May 1, 2017
0.9 - disappointment for me. Thank God i dont pay for this.
x1.5 more content? really .... changing different clothes in changing room during shopping ... its like paid DLC when you have 20 different armor set for you character just to later discover its 1 armor with 20 different color variation. So if DS is telling that there is more content because of "more" pics thats BS. And what we get from shopping .... same HJ/BJ scene - we now pay for it .... why all those bikinis, clothes, lingerie ann/lisa/alice dont wear at home?
1 movie ... i dont mind it /and i dont mind poor angles because i am used to it from this game/ and its same as we have it in previous versions and its 1 time event again - is it really so hard to do some random movie each week from those 3 options just to dont do each week same thing again and again - or in BB case ...... wait a month for another movie?
romance? - so far i am not impressed how he decide to romancing with lisa - is DS a virgin who never was on a date? Like there is no change between Max and Lisa before and after romance option.
New character - so far she is soooo uninteresting that i even forget her name. I feel she is just another version of kate´s mom - pretty face but no content and i dont think there will be any more .. maybe after 6-7 "updates". Or she is another version of Olivia ..... another short content but not very usable for long play and her only role was just to load the game and go to lisa GF path.
Lightning issues - did DS even play this game? Examples - BJ from lisa after private punishment from mom; or HJ when i helped her with homework ..... i feel like during conversation some1 shut off lights or light bulb died because sudden darkening of the scene.
OK - now we can see alice and lisa during changing clothes before school - when leaving house. Btw. Lisa - so she is naked, then she has panties and top, and then she has a skirt with top - saying she is not wearing panties .... so why the f*** she has panties in previous image when she has none in one before?
Sleeping with alice and mom - ok .... but on the other hand just to see another HJ variation? I think soon ann and alice will have Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Also still no sex scene between max and alice after she return after party - even i fucked her without problem each day she refused to continue in something more than usual HJ/BJ.
So overall - as update its OK but disappointment from content .... this is why i will definitely dont considered 0.9 update "larger" from previous one as "advertised" from DS.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Okay, after i tranferred all saves file from 0.8 to 0.9 it works.
i don't know why when i just copy one file (30 minute ago) it doesnt work.
I think that saves have to go in sequence 0,1,2,3,..... if it start with 50 game don't recognize and in this situation you have to change the number of save, but you also lost if you got special name to it in game (think you lost save name anyway).

Reactions: Corambis

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Like the majority I'm disappointed with this update, the reasons why have already been listed by many others so I wont go into them. On the plus side, how about those shorts on Alice when you walk in on her changing in mornings? God I hope we see her in them again and I don't just mean repeating that scene.

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Like the majority I'm disappointed with this update, the reasons why have already been listed by many others so I wont go into them. On the plus side, how about those shorts on Alice when you walk in on her changing in mornings? God I hope we see her in them again and I don't just mean repeating that scene.
I think DS has lost his mojo and will not do the work required for new clothes to show up in game.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I think that saves have to go in sequence 0,1,2,3,..... if it start with 50 game don't recognize and in this situation you have to change the number of save, but you also lost if you got special name to it in game (think you lost save name anyway).
Yes that's the most fault, leaving the sequence.
You MUST have 0,1,2,... in a complete sequence.
So if your last old save is #185 and you copy it in the new save-folder it must renamed to the last existing number (if there is one, the folder is empty the name must be save0.save). The ingame name of the file persists btw.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I think DS has lost his mojo and will not do the work required for new clothes to show up in game.
It's still a remote possibility, now Max isn't agoraphobic and actually leaves the house. There's a possibility if DS expands upon that (and the changelog suggests he will) of Max going out with/running into Alice so she'll need clothes for that. Given the last few updates I'm limiting my expectations, but one can hope.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's still a remote possibility, now Max isn't agoraphobic and actually leaves the house. There's a possibility if DS expands upon that (and the changelog suggests he will) of Max going out with/running into Alice so she'll need clothes for that. Given the last few updates I'm limiting my expectations, but one can hope.
Well i was hoping to get out of house in this update on Olivia path, but instead got finger in ass so my expectations are pretty low for this game.

The ingame name of the file persists btw.
Wasn't sure bout that so i mention anyway. Do remember i had some issues in past like got number of save for name. Good to know anyway (no doubt i might forger bout it till next time :) ).

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
So why then not taking help; from here for example? I bet there would be a lot of fans which would support him, (when asked) not by money but by work, rendering etc.. So he would have more time to develop a good story

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Hello there~
I find a way to make this game increase about 3 times more sexual content (images and events)! x3, not +3

Let Max say the same words in the same scene and fuck with 3 different females whom say the similar words with alike gesture in the same scene.:pokerFace:
What!? You say it's a scam about CTRL+C and CTRL+V:FeelsGoodMan:
No no no, that's definite not what i'm telling.Not so easy!Boys:tf:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So why then not taking help; from here for example? I bet there would be a lot of fans which would support him, (when asked) not by money but by work, rendering etc.. So he would have more time to develop a good story
Who's knows what happen but this last update really sucked.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well thats the thing if he wanted there are tons of renders to take great quality in fan art section beside that thats exactly problem he might know how to code and do nice renders, but for most purposes he knows shit bout writing good story. Most of this game is open for interpretation and thats not good story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well thats the thing if he wanted there are tons of renders to take great quality in fan art section beside that thats exactly problem he might know how to code and do nice renders, but for most purposes he knows shit bout writing good story. Most of this game is open for interpretation and thats not good story.
Up to v7.3 the story to me was great, in v8 it got a little fuzzy but in v9 the story is gone.

Reactions: Kalf

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I want to try the Lisa gf path , but it's very painful to play the whole game again with all the grind , the waitings , the events you don't have to miss , the bugs , cuntface...etc ,

i mean this is why the sandbox type of BB sucks compared to a more linear progression like in dreams of desire

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I want to try the Lisa gf path , but it's very painful to play the whole game again with all the grind , the waitings , the events you don't have to miss , the bugs , cuntface...etc ,

i mean this is why the sandbox type of BB sucks compared to a more linear progression like in dreams of desire
Then get my save game on page 6 post 120 and most of the beginning grind is done.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
0.9 - disappointment for me. Thank God i dont pay for this.
x1.5 more content? really .... changing different clothes in changing room during shopping ... its like paid DLC when you have 20 different armor set for you character just to later discover its 1 armor with 20 different color variation. So if DS is telling that there is more content because of "more" pics thats BS. And what we get from shopping .... same HJ/BJ scene - we now pay for it .... why all those bikinis, clothes, lingerie ann/lisa/alice dont wear at home?
1 movie ... i dont mind it /and i dont mind poor angles because i am used to it from this game/ and its same as we have it in previous versions and its 1 time event again - is it really so hard to do some random movie each week from those 3 options just to dont do each week same thing again and again - or in BB case ...... wait a month for another movie?
romance? - so far i am not impressed how he decide to romancing with lisa - is DS a virgin who never was on a date? Like there is no change between Max and Lisa before and after romance option.
New character - so far she is soooo uninteresting that i even forget her name. I feel she is just another version of kate´s mom - pretty face but no content and i dont think there will be any more .. maybe after 6-7 "updates". Or she is another version of Olivia ..... another short content but not very usable for long play and her only role was just to load the game and go to lisa GF path.
Lightning issues - did DS even play this game? Examples - BJ from lisa after private punishment from mom; or HJ when i helped her with homework ..... i feel like during conversation some1 shut off lights or light bulb died because sudden darkening of the scene.
OK - now we can see alice and lisa during changing clothes before school - when leaving house. Btw. Lisa - so she is naked, then she has panties and top, and then she has a skirt with top - saying she is not wearing panties .... so why the f*** she has panties in previous image when she has none in one before?
Sleeping with alice and mom - ok .... but on the other hand just to see another HJ variation? I think soon ann and alice will have Carpal tunnel syndrome.
Also still no sex scene between max and alice after she return after party - even i fucked her without problem each day she refused to continue in something more than usual HJ/BJ.
So overall - as update its OK but disappointment from content .... this is why i will definitely dont considered 0.9 update "larger" from previous one as "advertised" from DS.
the whole problem of quantifying content by counting images.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Up to v7.3 the story to me was great, in v8 it got a little fuzzy but in v9 the story is gone.
Well i started with 0.7,3 and i love it and yes it goes worst and worst feeling like some kid with no experience would write this. And you can see yourself specially when you work most with ppl each see game in his own way and thats not good writing excuse on translation doesnt cover it.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes