a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Why people say "blue balls"?
Is it something bad and depressed? Google says it's unfinished sexual activity.
It sounds funny ,what would cause balls blue?
Terrible quality underwear?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are those here that think instance satisfaction, instance gratification and instance sex is the only way games should be made anything less is just blue balling.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There are those here that think instance satisfaction, instance gratification and instance sex is the only way games should be made anything less is just blue balling.
Lol, yeah. Those people that think that the game's pace is too slow are obviously a very small minority. Everyone else loves yet another blowjob from Ann or Lisa, or more doggy-style sex with Alice. They were unanimous in their praise for the last few updates and hope for more like them in the future.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Why people say "blue balls"?
Is it something bad and depressed? Google says it's unfinished sexual activity.
It sounds funny ,what would cause balls blue?
Terrible quality underwear?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blue balls is a term for the condition of temporary fluid congestion ( ) in the accompanied by , caused by prolonged in the without ejaculation. The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916. Some call this condition "epididymal hypertension". The condition is not experienced by all males.

Reactions: misterday

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
oh pleasee stop talking about eric......
I wasnt specifically talking about him, I was discussing a part of the story and that wasnt finished. Then I was essentially called a liar, and accused of being into NTR/voyeurism, not that either is a bad thing if thats your kink. What gets me though is the anti-eric people are just as annoying as the pro-eric people, and to those people I say, "Its a damn game, mellow the fuck out." Maybe Im weird but Ive played Infamous twice, to see the good and bad story, (same with 2 and 3) Ive played Mass Effect numerous times to see all the possibilities (in spite of HATING the ending). I play many games to see how the stories unfold in multiple ways. But show the slightest interest where the game designer wanted to originally take his game, or express interest in an unfinished portion of the game and youre a cucky fag boy. And then there is this bull about devoting resources, "If he devotes his time to Eric it wont go toward something else..." Yeah, well, the same can be said of Lisa, Ann, Alice, Kira, or Olivia, or new girl (whatever the hell her name is). If its going to Ann, DS isnt working on Lisa. (And you know someone feels that way.) I made a point that one part of the game wasnt done, (I was right, btw), and I got told to pipe the fuck down and called an Eric lover. People need to let other people talk about whatever the fuck they wanna talk about as long as it relates to the game, and if ya dont like it, skip my comment.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
DS is teasing us in a little while with a new $20 and a $40 image! I love it. :firstimekiss:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nice,seems we finaly have some progress.After all we stuck with handjobs from 0.5.It's high time we move on something more pervert with mom,it's already 1.0.And I realy hope all 6 previews we saw so far are not one-time only.
Hehe I just saw trailer of Hajimete no Gal/My First Girlfriend is a Gal/ and Ranko Honjo/tall tan-skinned gal with short light blonde hair, light purple eyes, and a big chest/realy strikes me.She is like Alice/BB/,Tracy/DoD and Elena/DmD/.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
These new preview pic is what most ppl wanted for 9.0 but oh well, at least we getting something substantial with Ann finally.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
These new preview pic is what most ppl wanted for 9.0 but oh well, at least we getting something substantial with Ann finally.
We got a preview of Vicky naked but it did not come in v9 it was a calendar pics
so it may not count.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes