a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like it. It is a little grindy at first but, once you get going its not that bad. I luv the renders, I just wish it had animation in it. If there is one thing I don't like about it, it would be the grinding to get to the next event. I am not sure how I feel about the Eric character yet, but i am going to see what happens with that. I like that some stuff is repeatable and the girls are gorgeous.
Have you figure out what each face is trying to tell you in the story.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Lisa and Olivia live in an earth alike planet ,called Earth2.
Human's age calculates a little different there.
If you are 13 years old on Earth2 ,you are actually 20 years old on earth.
And there are no Megan's Law ,Jessica Lunsford Act, and etc. on Erath2.
So everything is legal on both planets.
Will federal agents accept this:tf:?

Reactions: a1fox3

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I like it. It is a little grindy at first but, once you get going its not that bad. I luv the renders, I just wish it had animation in it. If there is one thing I don't like about it, it would be the grinding to get to the next event. I am not sure how I feel about the Eric character yet, but i am going to see what happens with that. I like that some stuff is repeatable and the girls are gorgeous.
OH so innocent. Soon you will find out why this thread has almost 700 pages:teary:

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Have you figure out what each face is trying to tell you in the story.
Yes. But only cuz I cheated a little.:angel: I ripped the images from the game and checked out everything about half way through playing it because, it was taking a long time to complete some things that I thought I missed something. When I was looking at the pictures, I noticed the expressions of all the people in the game.

Reactions: Crusoe and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tell me what? Is it a spoiler? Don't tell me!:eek:
Hehe I only told you enough to get you started and did not spoil the game for you unlike others who like to give the secret away at the get-go.:p:cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got it. Thanx for the tip.:)
If you did not fix your save game number you are limited to 70 save game and auto save works behind the scene and will fill that up fast. If you need to fix it go here and it tells you how.

"How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold." bottom of post 2.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
If you did not fix your save game number you are limited to 70 save game and auto save works behind the scene and will fill that up fast. If you need to fix it go here and it tells you how.

"How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold." bottom of post 2.
I will do that, Thanx.:)

Reactions: Crusoe and a1fox3

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
found this on adugames website

2nd November: 1.0 will be available for $40 patrons
7th November: 1.0 will be available for $5+ patrons
2nd December: 1.1 will be available for $40 patrons
7th December: 1.1 will be available for $5+ patrons

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes