Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Guys spread the news patreon is apparently starting to block games with incest!
Looking at Patreon's rules, I think the games are being taken down for other reasons. DmD is clearly in violation of their no bestiality policy, for example. They might also be in trouble for how young some of their characters look. It sounds like anything close to rape will get you blocked, too. It does say that fictional incest is okay. I think their prohibition on incest means real incest. Are any of the other games in violation of the rules against rape? Mind control and that kind of thing apparently will get you blocked now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looking at this message from the other thread tho it looks like it's over for BB and other incest games on Patreon. Not even incest - it's aimed for so many major fetishes it's like an end of Patreon for adult gaming in that case

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think we have to worry about BB because it don't use drugs, magic or some kind of power to have sex with family.
My main concerns would be that one scene with Kira, which might fall under some people's definition of rape. I haven't played it for so long, so I'm not sure. I also remember Olivia having a very slim body which I could see some people interpreting wrong. It depends on how picky Patreon wants to get.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So it's a matter of time for BB. In that case Max might be forced to become a step-son. Patreon might be done -.-'

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
BB dev's will have to remove incest from the front page and put it behind paywall.
BB has nothing to worry about for sex in this game is consensual.

From the ToS of Patreon.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
See problem solved at least ppl wont cry out that Olivia is not family anymore since nobody wont be :p
Yeah. I would be the happiest man ever if BB wasn't an incest harem villa but not like that. That's like selection and it's bullshit. You never know what's gonna ban you next.

Maybe not it might be other fetishes
Dunno about that. It clearly says incest. I just hope it's only about their main pages and not content. Banning most popular fetishes will make western adult gaming die like it was pretty much dead years ago.

BB dev's will have to remove incest from the front page and put it behind paywall.
I rarely agree with you as we clearly have different viewpoint on many things regarding this game but I hope you are right and incest won't be removed like that. I would rather not play any game for not being for me than see all these games die cuz of politics. If that was DS's decision that's fine but otherwise I hope paywall is enough. But if paywall will be fine then whole market will change in a couple of years and probably whole incest genre will go into niche. Frustrating how people's opinion can stop you from fapping to things you like -.-'

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, it seems that advertising it is forbidden now, but not actually having it behind the paywall. I think some fetishes are still outright forbidden though. Fictional incest is okay if behind a paywall. Fictional rape or bestiality probably isn't going to fly based on the rules I saw.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes