JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
I dont think its DS not capable of writing an intriguing story i think hes trying to make every single patreon "happy". It ends at him just doing what every patreon wants and most of the time thats not a good thing. The story becomes a mess and or theres not interesting story or whatever, i think he needs to take his ideas of what he think will help the game and start doing a little more of what he wants.

Reactions: blizman and RedBloc

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Suggestions for @DarkSilver :
Why not Max upgrading his site, to provide the "clients" :
[...]
Because the mere fact little jerk broadcasts his family on-line isn't sickening enough?

Thank's to the save editor I can ignore "do my site" button and I surely hope it'll stay that way.

I secretly hope bastard will be busted somewhere in the 2.0 +++ version and will spend the rest of his misery life in the psych-ward where he belongs.

Last edited:

kanonrai

Sep 30, 2017
Has anyone managed to get this game working with Wine on mac? Whenever I try to run the game is offset so I can only see the top right corner...

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
New 1.0 Preview,
Bathroom View attachment 28519
ty for sharing. looking good.
But tbh this was to be expected and doesn´t hype me. Stil curious about the "major breakthrough" dev was talking about.
And i bet my ass this scene will only have 4-5 renders.

Well, at least you can feed your mom with something nutritious ... she must be starving since the second movie

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Major breakthrough can be if DS finaly make real deepthroat.Not only saying "You so deep in me etc".We need to see that.So far Max didn't even enter in most images depecting blowjob,sex or anal.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes