christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Also from what I can see the story is steering you towards Lisa being your girlfriend as you cannot take anyone else out on a date, if you didn’t chose this path when updates come out your story line is short, I understand that you cannot please everyone with each update but it seems you cannot now chose your own story, I think he is losing interest as stories seem to be dragging, I think he is upset that we didn’t want him to start a new game

Reactions: Corambis and Xaos

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I disagree. Every player here has different expectations, fetishes and things he would like to see. It's impossible to make such a thing
Actually, I know its not the same, but like if you play The Sims 3, with Oniki's mod, you can pritty much tailor your own kink and fetish, in your own little world. Ponders, why is there 5 babies lying on the floor in the neighbour house, oh thats right, I did turn off aging.... yeah bad thing that....

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actually, I know its not the same, but like if you play The Sims 3, with Oniki's mod, you can pritty much tailor your own kink and fetish, in your own little world. Ponders, why is there 5 babies lying on the floor in the neighbour house, oh thats right, I did turn off aging.... yeah bad thing that....
Well, with Sims 3 regardless of your fetishes you wouldn't have a story to follow and that would be enough to not please everyone. But BB being like Sims is interesting. I already can see all these people here placing tables and single fireplace around Eric and waiting for him to burn. That would definitely fullfill some fetishes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, with Sims 3 regardless of your fetishes you wouldn't have a story to follow and that would be enough to not please everyone. But BB being like Sims is interesting. I already can see all these people here placing tables and single fireplace around Eric and waiting for him to burn. That would definitely fullfill some fetishes
You could actually put someone in a pool and remove the ladder and let them swim until they died, but I think that was Sims 2.... but it would be fitting for he we don't speak of. Lord Voldemort? lol.

In regards of story, you would create your own, but from the looks of things, people have a hard time get given a story too when they want it their way.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That is correct on all points but the problem is to many here only wants 1 way done.
It's nice to have multiple girls in a story, but imho it should give you options, not necessary have to go around bang all of them or as many as possible. From a players perspective, if your interest is just one of the characters, then the rest is a distraction.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's nice to have multiple girls in a story, but imho it should give you options, not necessary have to go around bang all of them or as many as possible. From a players perspective, if your interest is just one of the characters, then the rest is a distraction.
That is the problem with players in this game, this game is all about the family and not just 1 girl and to many don't see that.

The family is the game and not just Ann, not just Alice and not just Lisa but the whole family.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That is the problem with players in this game, this game is all about the family and not just 1 girl and to many don't see that.

The family is the game and not just Ann, not just Alice and not just Lisa but the whole family.
True, but adding more and more characters outside the family is wrong imho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
True, but adding more and more characters outside the family is wrong imho.
I totally agree and a lot of other players agree and is why Vicky is being shelved for now so DS can work on the family story more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When DS said that he will be making thematic updates every month after 1.0 does he mean focusing on a specific character or group per new update?
It was not explained to us and I read it as the story line for 1 characters and will include all character that are needed.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
When DS said that he will be making thematic updates every month after 1.0 does he mean focusing on a specific character or group per new update?
In the news he said ; 1.1 will be focused on Max-Lisa-Alice relationships.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
You can bang mom and still have a good story.So many ways to take the story.
The only thing i really wanna take is mom ...

Thing is, DS can´t write a intriguing story about the developments in the house ... Hell, the girls rarely speak to each other

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
i need help , so i'm on the saturday of the second week , i used the cheat from the pc (i downloaded the game from this thread)
and after telling the mother i'll do chores including buying stuff every time i enter the online store my money goes to zero , is this a bug ,and if so what to do

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing i really wanna take is mom ...

Thing is, DS can´t write a intriguing story about the developments in the house ... Hell, the girls rarely speak to each other
And this is another thing players do see because it is all behind the scene. Of coarse they talk to each other but its behind the scene and part of every day life, we only see what is needed for the game to proceed.
It would take years after years to do what you want and many many many weeks of 24 hours a day to go through all of it.
Just like any other game the day to day life is not made just the part of the game that is needed is all that gets shown.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i need help , so i'm on the saturday of the second week , i used the cheat from the pc (i downloaded the game from this thread)
and after telling the mother i'll do chores including buying stuff every time i enter the online store my money goes to zero , is this a bug ,and if so what to do
All game play question must go here for we can not answer them here.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
And this is another thing players do see because it is all behind the scene. Of coarse they talk to each other but its behind the scene and part of every day life, we only see what is needed for the game to proceed.
It would take years after years to do what you want and many many many weeks of 24 hours a day to go through all of it.
Just like any other game the day to day life is not made just the part of the game that is needed is all that gets shown.
let them have a talk when they eat breakfast, like in the beginning of the game. What about Alice´s "college"? What about Lisa´s grades? Is MAx really THAT helpful? Don´t they ever want to go on vacation? Do they go to the beach? Has Ann given up the idea of seeing a psychologist?
Having conversations happening would make the game feel much more "alive" and that doesn´t need years it´s just a mater of imagination and some dialogue gettting written.

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes