PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
0.9:noexpression:shopping images x3
"Since the last (0.8) version turned out to be a bit shorter than usual, I've decided to make up for it in 0.9. It has about 1.5 times more content (images and events) than average. x1.5, not +1.5"

1.0::|:
Won't judge it now ,wait and see.
(Will the "focus on Ann" means BJ in bathroom ,on couch ,in her room ,and only BJ nothing more?)

Otiluke

Sep 30, 2017
I am a bit skeptical of 1.0's size after 0.9. I guess we will just get a new movie scene and a repeatable blowjob scene with Ann. I am prepared for disappointment

Reactions: k1necto

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If I'm not wrong it's a picture you get when you peep on her on early stages of game when you are not close and you choose to leave after she finds it out. Tho I might be wrong cuz it's been a while

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
IT'S INSANE !!
* Poll -> Get rid of eric
* Poll -> no more about Kate's Mom
* Poll -> No more Vicky
And now @DarkSilver is introducing Olivia's mom !!???
It's insane, when will he understand the players want to focus on the family and incest in a game called "incest story of your life" ?
If he created this title only to get money and he is really unconfortable with incest, THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION !!
Create an event to reveal that max is not "blood related" with his mom and sisters, that's all? And you and your players will be happy. For example You can create an event where max find that his biological mother is in fact the first wife of his father, you can even use Vicky. So people will "forget" this, and on your side you will be happy also.
Stop introducing new protaganists to avoid fucking Ann and Lisa !!
I for one go for the art. I don't really care for the story!

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes