Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Yes I know about the studio/room comments. But no one had pointed out the new clothes for Kira yet. Hey, when did Kira get new clothes by the way?? Why didn't we get to join HER on a shopping trip?? Where is the rinse and repeat scene with Kira in the changing room?? Why does everything taste like Chicken??

Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I know about the studio/room comments. But no one had pointed out the new clothes for Kira yet. Hey, when did Kira get new clothes by the way?? Why didn't we get to join HER on a shopping trip?? Where is the rinse and repeat scene with Kira in the changing room?? Why does everything taste like Chicken??

Inquiring minds want to know. :)
I don't want to know about the new clothes because it will not be in the game but for the studio scenes, now if the clothes are for home use then ya I want to know when, where and how but I been disappointed before and will not get my hopes up over it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I don't want to know about the new clothes because it will not be in the game but for the studio scenes, now if the clothes are for home use then ya I want to know when, where and how but I been disappointed before and will not get my hopes up over it.
Ok, I see your point and somewhat agree. It would be nice if the new clothes show up in new scenes at home (1 outfit per new scene to avoid the rinse repeat of shopping). Maybe a new Lingerie set for Alice in a random Cam show add-on, Or could have a random outfit for Ann when open door during the morning (like the Apron random scenes) DS could create a whole new level of torture as we all hunt for a single new random outfit scene in each new update.

HOWEVER, you didn't respond to the last question in my post and I really wanna know why everything tastes like chicken.. Oh, also why is the sky Blue?? :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, I see your point and somewhat agree. It would be nice if the new clothes show up in new scenes at home (1 outfit per new scene to avoid the rinse repeat of shopping). Maybe a new Lingerie set for Alice in a random Cam show add-on, Or could have a random outfit for Ann when open door during the morning (like the Apron random scenes) DS could create a whole new level of torture as we all hunt for a single new random outfit scene in each new update.

HOWEVER, you didn't respond to the last question in my post and I really wanna know why everything tastes like chicken.. Oh, also why is the sky Blue?? :)
Hmm was debate about the taste :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
So I think that DS should stop making polls. Before they started the game was going well , by grinding your way through. Now the game still consist of grinding, but has more stories scrapped than a whore had men and this is starting to show big time.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So I think that DS should stop making polls. Before they started the game was going well , by grinding your way through. Now the game still consist of grinding, but has more stories scrapped than a whore had men and this is starting to show big time.
Agree. Kinda sad Mr. Dots with his DMD is able to go back for 2 updates to improve his game without asking anyone about their opinions and DS can't.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Agree. Kinda sad Mr. Dots with his DMD is able to go back for 2 updates to improve his game without asking anyone about their opinions and DS can't.
Thats coz with DMD, Mr Dot's has a clear story he's telling, with the last update it felt like a real cliff hanger/end of chapter situation. So now the main story for chapter 1 is fleshed out hes chosen to go back and fill in the incomplete bits before moving on to chapter 2. With big brother, the story doesn't really have clearly defined "chapters" or whatever or narrative cliffhangers. So no obvious point where it feels like there'd be a natural pause in the narrative for DS to stop n go back to fill in/fix stuff. Hence he feels the need to make polls to see if his patrons would be ok with pausing new content to flesh out the older stuff or whatever situation they'd prefer.

Reactions: crugh2112

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Thats coz with DMD, Mr Dot's has a clear story he's telling, with the last update it felt like a real cliff hanger/end of chapter situation. So now the main story for chapter 1 is fleshed out hes chosen to go back and fill in the incomplete bits before moving on to chapter 2. With big brother, the story doesn't really have clearly defined "chapters" or whatever or narrative cliffhangers. So no obvious point where it feels like there'd be a natural pause in the narrative for DS to stop n go back to fill in/fix stuff. Hence he feels the need to make polls to see if his patrons would be ok with pausing new content to flesh out the older stuff or whatever situation they'd prefer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
IT'S INSANE !!
* Poll -> Get rid of eric
* Poll -> no more about Kate's Mom
* Poll -> No more Vicky
And now @DarkSilver is introducing Olivia's mom !!???
It's insane, when will he understand the players want to focus on the family and incest in a game called "incest story of your life" ?
If he created this title only to get money and he is really unconfortable with incest, THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION !!
Create an event to reveal that max is not "blood related" with his mom and sisters, that's all? And you and your players will be happy. For example You can create an event where max find that his biological mother is in fact the first wife of his father, you can even use Vicky. So people will "forget" this, and on your side you will be happy also.
Stop introducing new protaganists to avoid fucking Ann and Lisa !!

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
A previous poll showed a clear desire for more content with Olivia as well as a clear desire for Max to leave the house. Currently DS has only said we'll meet Olivia's mom, not that we'll have any relationship with her beyond "hi girlfriends mom". Cool your jets. Besides DS said 1.1 will focus on Max, Alice and Lisa. Olivia stuff wont be until 1.2, save your outrage till we see what 1.1 brings.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes