Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good thing he'll focus on story cohesion. I'm realy tired of Lisa shying away from showing me her bewbs during study when I already fucked her ass.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So they will be filming the new movie in a studio? Thats a shame i hoped Lisa got to watch it.

Be careful with the hype @a1fox3, remember what happened last update. Also if you have the time you should send DS a PM with the inconsistencies you found in the game, since you are one of the players with the most time in gameplay.
Done that already.

Need to wait till DS fixed them before I will start a new game to list all I find again.

Reactions: KaiserST

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the hard work friend.

Its the image of Max,Ann,Alice and Kira

Another thing i hope for the future is more repeatable content, because rendering a scene no matter how good is kinda of a waste when used only one time ( Like all movie scenes, i really like them but its frustating never seeing them again).
And not get interrupted during a HJ.;):cool:

Reactions: KaiserST

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, a comment no on else has made about the new pic.

I like what I can see of Kira's new clothes, sadly it's only her in a new outfit. We know DS has other clothes options for Ann and Alice so would have been nice to see them wearing something new as well.

Just a thought. :)

Reactions: Born2game

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Of course YES. DS, as the creator, has every right to make whatever he wants. On the other hand, the patrons have every right to make or not make any donation depending on whether they want to support DS or not. Just because the patrons donated for BB doesn't necessarily mean they will donate for a homosexual love story between Max and Eric.

Why not answer #2?
2. If patreon is a subscription game service, how much money have you spent on the subscription?
I tell you what ... I will answer #2 for you. The answer is zero because it is not a subscription game service.

1. I never said those things. They are purely your assumptions because you tend to exaggerate and randomly make things up that nobody said or talked about, and then argue against the things you made up yourself.
2. This is exactly why I said you don't seem to understand what Patreon is. Patreon is a donation site, as simple as that.
Ok I spent as much on the game as you have! Happy? Does that help you with answering how happy you will be and how you will post a great review if DS decides to make V1 nothing more than a game of tic tac toe?

Will you be happy if he does that? If not then all the rest you said about it being HIS game and he can do whatever he wants with it a big stinking pile of bullS**T!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, a comment no on else has made about the new pic.

I like what I can see of Kira's new clothes, sadly it's only her in a new outfit. We know DS has other clothes options for Ann and Alice so would have been nice to see them wearing something new as well.

Just a thought. :)
We have made comments on this, it looks like the studio for a new film to be made and those clothes may not be in the home scenes if it is a new movie to be made in a studio.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
These polls gotta stop.

"I created a new character called Vicky, but people voted to focus on the family so she'll be shelved for now. Too bad I guess! Teehee! :coldsweat::winkytongue:"

EDIT: Come to think of it, wasn't there a poll like on V0.6 or 7 that favored more focus on the family over more characters like Kate's mom? (Where that bitch at anyways...Dropped off the face of the earth) Am I right? Whatever happened to the results of that poll bruh? Whose ass was Vicky pulled out from to simply disregard previous poll results. Where the communication at?

How about you get an idea of the game you wanna create bro. How bout that? You got all these characters already in your game, yet your over-reliance on polls have you creating a big mess. It's like 10 different writers in one room and each writer has a different idea of what this game and these characters should be with zero communication to the other writers.

Why even introduce Vicky? You're just gonna create a poll asking if you want more Vicky content or family content when the point has ALWAYS been family content. I'm not getting my hopes up over the words "more content" either. Not after the blatant laziness that was V0.9.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes