Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thats coz with DMD, Mr Dot's has a clear story he's telling, with the last update it felt like a real cliff hanger/end of chapter situation. So now the main story for chapter 1 is fleshed out hes chosen to go back and fill in the incomplete bits before moving on to chapter 2. With big brother, the story doesn't really have clearly defined "chapters" or whatever or narrative cliffhangers. So no obvious point where it feels like there'd be a natural pause in the narrative for DS to stop n go back to fill in/fix stuff. Hence he feels the need to make polls to see if his patrons would be ok with pausing new content to flesh out the older stuff or whatever situation they'd prefer.
I do agree to some extent. But what I meant wasn't even about stopping development for a while to backtrack and fix a little but rather his inability to decide for himself about his own development in comparizon to other succesful devs. Making polls about crucial elements isn't the smartest thing in my opinion as players of adult games will always vote for fast, sexual gratification rather than elements game might need. That way you can't really introduce any new character and if you do you will have to dump it pretty fast making another plothole like with Eric. Don't really like that kind of obiedient attitude of a talented dev

Reactions: Techn0magier

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Ignazzio on that i agree, to many polls in general, i previously commented about how having polls on every major decision is essentially game design by committee which is almost always bad.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio on that i agree, to many polls in general, i previously commented about how having polls on every major decision is essentially game design by committee which is almost always bad.
Imo polls ain't so bad when they're not about major design issues. It's not like it matter at this point tho.
Btw. regarding new screenshot: it's so bright it looks for me like Max become a pimp and girls are working for him in some classic italian public house. Don't like that colouristic

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have no problem with women being introduced in the game, the more the merrier, I wouldn't care if all DS made by the next 5 years are updates to big brother and the whole neighborhood fighting for his cock, my problem with vicky is only the fact that you were in a date with lisa, max and lisa wanted romance, them suddenly max and lisa want max to fuck vicky like a couple of swingers, it just doesn't make sense

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seems we get new movie.Nice.And pretty happy with the lineup.
1.0-Anna
1.1-Alice and Lisa
1.2-Olivia
Only missing Kira.Seriously we still have nothing since 0.3?And I hope we wont lose Kate because of some stupid poll.
BTW just finish watching RWBY volume 5 chapter 1,great start.I recommend it for any anime fan.
Now back to Trinity seven.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
More content with mom!? I do not expect mom to be fucked by Max. It's the continuation of the overnight in mom's bedroom with a bj. I hope mom gets licked by max. Next is the tv continuation also with a bj. What else? But, I'll let myself be surprised! :heartcoveredeyes:

east

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to play this game on mac? it looks really good and I want to play it so bad but I only have a mac! Help!

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
With the ingenious people who are here, it is possible to make a good mod so that we all agree with the story. I think with the cooperation of all we can make a good modification and exclusive images of the fans and follow the script as it should be.
Sorry for bad English.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
With the ingenious people who are here, it is possible to make a good mod so that we all agree with the story. I think with the cooperation of all we can make a good modification and exclusive images of the fans and follow the script as it should be.
Sorry for bad English.
there are quite few mods already made, not sure if they are good or not since i havent tested them my self, but i would say with talent we got here on this forum its possible.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I disagree. Every player here has different expectations, fetishes and things he would like to see. It's impossible to make such a thing

Reactions: seba0

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I disagree. Every player here has different expectations, fetishes and things he would like to see. It's impossible to make such a thing
Thats true, there is talent to do it, but agreeing what would be in it would take probably another 300 pages till everyone would forgot what was it about. :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
More content with mom!? I do not expect mom to be fucked by Max. It's the continuation of the overnight in mom's bedroom with a bj. I hope mom gets licked by max. Next is the tv continuation also with a bj. What else? But, I'll let myself be surprised! :heartcoveredeyes:
My guess is a repeatable bj and a 1 time sex scene.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thats true, there is talent to do it, but agreeing what would be in it would take probably another 300 pages till everyone would forgot what was it about. :)
Man, I would say I want Eric and it would be at least 662 pages:p

KenjiDoragon

Apr 16, 2017
I actually asked him about olivia update even im not his patron lol. Why people rushing sex with mom so much there is still a lot of update in this game

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes