a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
let them have a talk when they eat breakfast, like in the beginning of the game. What about Alice´s "college"? What about Lisa´s grades? Is MAx really THAT helpful? Don´t they ever want to go on vacation? Do they go to the beach? Has Ann given up the idea of seeing a psychologist?
Having conversations happening would make the game feel much more "alive" and that doesn´t need years it´s just a mater of imagination and some dialogue gettting written.
Yes I agree but think about the time that is needed to do that with a limited staff, this is not a main game maker who has 300 dev. to work on it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes I agree but think about the time that is needed to do that with a limited staff, this is not a main game maker who has 300 dev. to work on it.
Even at the early stages of game when there was much more texts it wasn't that much if you compare it to VN games we have here like DMD. It doesn't necesarily require 300 people to add some background

Reactions: Corambis

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
don´t need 300 devs to write 10 lines of dialogue, just 15 minutes of time and knowledge of family interactions.

Reactions: Corambis

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Suggestions for @DarkSilver :
You didn't exploit the "bigBrother" aspect of the game very much.
Why not Max upgrading his site, to provide the "clients" :
1/ to replay scenes : it's a mean for the game players to replay the scenes, and you can even include this feature in the story to replay a scene in the lounge.
2/ Vote in polls for what they want to see (you understand the potential of this feature)
With this system, you can imply in the site management Kira, or even Lisa.
You can imagine have "guest stars" to join the house for a time, and have Max challenge to fullfill the clients fantasies with this guest star and the family.
So many stories to imagine, after the goal to fuck Ann and Lisa
For example, you can imagine that Max explain to the family his way to gain money for the family and imply them in it. So for an example, each member of the family can chat with customers that pay them for "secret missions"
EDIT: a fun idea, is that the girls may offer for Max birthday a copy of cloth (i don't have the word) of hug hefner, revealing him they are all aware of what is happening in the house with the him and the hidden cams

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don´t need 300 devs to write 10 lines of dialogue, just 15 minutes of time and knowledge of family interactions.
Every day changes and every week changes also so its not just 15 lines or it becomes stale and not worth it to go throws it day after day after day, just like the shopping once you get a BJ from each girl spending over 1200 is it worth it to keep going?

boschmann

Jul 21, 2017
I did everything and my download saves don't work,but when i play and save the game this save work... Help PLS

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did everything and my download saves don't work,but when i play and save the game this save work... Help PLS
Saves must be in order and you need to change the number in the downloaded save game to match up with whats in there. They look like this save0.save, save1.save and so on and the must be in order.

Reactions: boschmann

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
2/ Vote in polls for what they want to see (you understand the potential of this feature)
That would be something I would expect from him. He would make a poll to ask if he can make Max make a poll and after every Max's poll he would make a poll if he can follow Max's poll results oO

If others could fuck your family members, it wouldn´t be an incest game
So in fact it's not already:p

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You can imagine have "guest stars" to join the house for a time, and have Max challenge to fullfill the clients fantasies with this guest star and the family.
You're playing too much Battle of the Bulges.

On a serious note though, fans of this game (me included), get really touchy at the slightest mention a man other than Max banging any member of the family, so you can imagine the epic shitstorm this would create.

Reactions: Corambis and a1fox3

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
1. If others could fuck your family members, it wouldn´t be an incest game
2. HELLL NOOOOO!
Of course, I was speaking of female guest stars.
for example, Kira could bring actresses she knows to stay in the house for a time

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And than you will realize that postman has already been there...
There's this Jab comic where this kid finaly gets to bang his "maidenlike" mother only to discover shorty after that the postman (an old man) has been banging her for ages and, what's worse, recording it to show his friends at nursing home.

Edit: Woooooo!!! First post on page #666!

Reactions: Born2game

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Every day changes and every week changes also so its not just 15 lines or it becomes stale and not worth it to go throws it day after day after day, just like the shopping once you get a BJ from each girl spending over 1200 is it worth it to keep going?
Well, everyday conversations don´t repeat either

Of course, I was speaking of female guest stars.
for example, Kira could bring actresses she knows to stay in the house for a time
hmm, sounds nice BUT would there be any challenge to seduce the girls who already get paid to fuck others? Would it be incest? That´s not what i would describe as "incest story of your life"

And than you will realize that postman has already been there...
Mom´s cheating on her own son? what a fucking bitch x'Dx'Dx'D

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mom´s cheating on her own son? what a fucking bitch x'Dx'Dx'D
We kinda had this discussion here about that:p But as it's page 666 we should mention this topic once more and praise our Lord and Saviour we can't mention \m/

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes