Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Well looks like bj is on the menu from Ann and we all knew that. Let's just hope that we take it even further. Don't know if major breakthrough is her finally giving Max a bj at will or not. Not for me, it was implied and she has already given him it before.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i really liked this game but couldnt keep up so left it.missed it came to see again and now ith all the mods and haveing to do this and that to use them uggggh.i decide not to start over.im too lost now with which things to use and not use.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Theres plenty of detailed walkthroughs and guides available if you want to give it another shot.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Getting a bj once vs all the time is not a major breakthrough?
Yes.That's why we want deepthroats.And will be even better if not just the tip of Max's dick enter girls but full penetration.We tired with so many softcore scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing in my mind about a "major breakthrough" is Max taken Lisa virginity.
Nothing else would be that at all. Nope BJ's or HJ's are not "major breakthrough".

Reactions: Trent1997

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The only thing in my mind about a "major breakthrough" is Max taken Lisa virginity.
Nothing else would be that at all. Nope BJ's or HJ's are not "major breakthrough".
Yep major by now would be whether Lisa pussy fuck or Ann sex scene plenty of rest already in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
a minor breakthrough would be if we can take Kiras´ Ass ... again ... and again ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a minor breakthrough would be if we can take Kiras´ Ass ... again ... and again ...
The yogo path got broken but the jewelery path we still get Kira and Lisa 2 times a week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or is this game a lot of grind with little payout?
There is a lot of payout in Lisa GF path plus now with the spider quest you can start on day 37 plus if you know how the blog quest goes you can get sex with Alice in under 60 days.
To me there is no grind but a fantastic story that unfolds over time.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes