Dasati

May 30, 2017
Hello,
I count 10 posts with preview images, on DS's patreon and only 6 preview images here:
Does anyone know what the other 4 are about?
I think 3 of them are in this thread somewhere but not linked on the front page yet, the only one def not in this thread yet is the newest one, Its not what it looks like!

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Few posts above talk bout mmf.
ty ah yes, haven´t seen it while scrolling.

Dafuq? if MMF is mentioned DS has yet to implement another figure to bloat the "Incest story of your life" and another excuse for milking money ... first Vicky, which got scraped pretty fast, then there´s the mention of Olivia´s mother ...
this game will be a clickfest-for-sexscene "game", if you wanna call it that way. Dark times ahead of us, folks ... dark times.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
ty ah yes, haven´t seen it while scrolling.

Dafuq? if MMF is mentioned DS has yet to implement another figure to bloat the "Incest story of your life" and another excuse for milking money ... first Vicky, which got scraped pretty fast, then there´s the mention of Olivia´s mother ...
this game will be a clickfest-for-sexscene "game", if you wanna call it that way. Dark times ahead of us, folks ... dark times.
No I think it's for the er*c path. I'm just making sure he knows not to put in the other path

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
If he's serious at all about game development he has to finish it or remove friendly path. I would love to see it but I think he won't finish it ever
Honestly I wanted too be able to humiliate Er*c more like fucking Ann/mom and in front of him, while he's having a hart attack "not literally". Ann "oh max your so much better, than little dick er*c".
But it's better to be able to get rid of him, than not at all

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Honestly I wanted too be able to humiliate Er*c more like fuck Ann/mom and in front of him, while he's having a hart attack. Ann "oh max your so much better, than little dick er*c".
But it's better to be able to get rid of him, than not at all
That's where I can't agree with you and lets leave it like that:p

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
In an attempt to start a meaningless/pointless/harmless discussion which may or may not cause controversy/argument/whatever I present to you a stupid/pointless post.

Should DS randomly and with no cause or valid reason have 1 or more characters suddenly change their hair color??? Would Ann/Mom look hotter with Neon Green hair?? How would Lisa look if she changed her hair to match Kira's Red?? Maybe Kira could have that crazy blinding white (silver) hair seen in some other games. Could the game become a guide to proper hair coloring techniques??

I will now run and hide from the angry rants and threats of being whipped with a wet Spaghetti noodle.. mmm Spaghetti. :)

Just a thought from my crazy other self. :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes