John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
In an attempt to start a meaningless/pointless/harmless discussion which may or may not cause controversy/argument/whatever I present to you a stupid/pointless post.

Should DS randomly and with no cause or valid reason have 1 or more characters suddenly change their hair color??? Would Ann/Mom look hotter with Neon Green hair?? How would Lisa look if she changed her hair to match Kira's Red?? Maybe Kira could have that crazy blinding white (silver) hair seen in some other games. Could the game become a guide to proper hair coloring techniques??

I will now run and hide from the angry rants and threats of being whipped with a wet Spaghetti noodle.. mmm Spaghetti. :)

Just a thought from my crazy other self. :)
No and I'm not mad by the way. I think he should have some variety with hair color but it needs to be someone new and not in the family.

Reactions: a1fox3

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
No and I'm not mad by the way. I think he should have some variety with hair color but it needs to be someone new and not in the family.
as long as it´s not plastic blue or plastic pink, i´m open for some variety ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well the big surprise seems to be in the next update. And on Alic's bed to.

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I have mercy! ;)
what are you hyped about folks? we already seen a preview of this situation ... Alice mentioned watching them fuck when Lisa caught them red handed ... only thing i´m curious about is: how this scene will affect their relationship for each other.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It looks like it is on Alic's bed and we have a pic of Lisa peeping at Max and Alic doing this same thing and maybe Lisa told Max she wants to try it.:heartcoveredeyes:

Not just for me but the 1000's of players who have been waiting for it.
Read the title of the image! Lisa and Max have no sex! ... they are playing something...or... NO, they are having S E X ! :heartcoveredeyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what are you hyped about folks? we already seen a preview of this situation ... Alice mentioned watching them fuck when Lisa caught them red handed ... only thing i´m curious about is: how this scene will affect their relationship for each other.
Relationship with who, Lisa will be no change and maybe Alice will now teach her how to do it.
As for Alice there will be no change in relationship unless DS is going to start romance with her to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I complain about the lack of Kira solo content almost everyday and after each update i suggest it, so you are not alone my fellow redhead lover,

I swear to god if that is anal I will pick my fork and my torch, can i count with your support @a1fox3 ?
With all the pic's we now have of Lisa peeping at Max and Alic and seeing the two of Max and Lisa on Alic's bed and the look on Alic's face it better be real or the pitchforks and torches will fly.:evilsmile:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes