MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
okay
Some players copy and paste over the old game not knowing that each update is the full game now.
I downloaded the MEGA one and it works just fine for me.

I also use Win 7.
..thanks for the quick reply. i will delete and re-D/L and re-Install. (i use winRar i that okay?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okay

..thanks for the quick reply. i will delete and re-D/L and re-Install. (i use winRar i that okay?)
yes winrar is ok you should go ahead and get 7zip it does all of them faster and better

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Something that really grind my gears on BB is how many things seems that they were abandoned. The biggest exemple must be the camera opportuniy, which is the thing that freaking names the game, We should be able to use them to spy in all rooms but for some reason the opportunity wasn't updated for months.

Another feature that was apparently abandoned was the online courses, maybe they come back in the future in the Vicky opportunity but since she won't be in the foreseable updates i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Besides that we got some other opportunities that weren't updated for a while now, i'm taking about Special books, Swin Suit, Party Girl and the one i wished to be progressed the most Favourite Aunt. While i admit that the first two would be hard to continue considering the progress we made with Alice and Lisa respectively the party girl could be used as another chance to make Max leave the house and go out with Kira and Alice giving a great scenario for more scenes. For the favourite aunt opportunity i don't have any good ideia, but it really should be continued to give us more scenes with Kira, because she is (best girl) the one with the least amount of solo content.
To many players want to rush everything all at once.
The game does not end in v1.0 and will continue onward and we may even see a version of v3.0 or even higher.

Yes there are a lot of places that content can be add and I can almost see ever women having a complete quest line all the way to sex.
I don't know if DS has any help or not and if not then it takes a lot of time to make a game like this.
This game was first uploaded in Jan of this year and in the 9 months this game has came a long ways and it still has a long way to go.

Reactions: KaiserST

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Something that really grind my gears on BB is how many things seems that they were abandoned. The biggest exemple must be the camera opportuniy, which is the thing that freaking names the game, We should be able to use them to spy in all rooms but for some reason the opportunity wasn't updated for months.

Another feature that was apparently abandoned was the online courses, maybe they come back in the future in the Vicky opportunity but since she won't be in the foreseable updates i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Besides that we got some other opportunities that weren't updated for a while now, i'm taking about Special books, Swin Suit, Party Girl and the one i wished to be progressed the most Favourite Aunt. While i admit that the first two would be hard to continue considering the progress we made with Alice and Lisa respectively the party girl could be used as another chance to make Max leave the house and go out with Kira and Alice giving a great scenario for more scenes. For the favourite aunt opportunity i don't have any good ideia, but it really should be continued to give us more scenes with Kira, because she is (best girl) the one with the least amount of solo content.
Max going to party with Alice and Kira in that new club, where he sees a nice looking woman, dancing sexy, rejecting all the men... he watches her move, her curves swing and after a while she gets thirsty, walks up beside Max at the bar to get a "Sex on the Beach". Suddenly she stumbles and falls against Max. Since the wandering cock knows no shame, he doesn´t try to hide his fast erecting dick. She goes "Wow", grabs him and pulls him onto the girls restroom ... they fuck... the Quickie left her speechless. Max leaves.
Alice and Kira are coming back from the dancefloor, exhausted but happy. They ask him where he has been, but Max says, that he was just wandering around the club, enjoying the show because he can tell that both won´t believe him if he told them what has happened. They all go home, Max gets sucked off by Alice in the bathroom while Kira takes a skinny dip in the pool.
Saturday morning, Max doesn´t feel well enough to go shopping with the girls. Laying at the pool, he relaxes for one hour but then the door bell rings. It´s his Girlfriend Olivia, how nice. And she brought her mother too ...

BAM, how to introduce Olivias´ Mom the right way ... thanx folks, good night^^

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Max going to party with Alice and Kira in that new club, where he sees a nice looking woman, dancing sexy, rejecting all the men... he watches her move, her curves swing and after a while she gets thirsty, walks up beside Max to get a "Sex on the Beach". Suddenly she stumbles and falls against Max. Since the wandering cock knows no shame, he doesn´t try to hide his fast erecting dick. She goes "Wow", grabs him and pulls him onto the girls restroom ... they fuck... the Quickie left her speechless. Max leaves.
Alice and Kira are coming back from the dancefloor, exhausted but happy. They ask him where he has been, but Max says, that he was just wandering around the club, enjoying the show because he can tell that both won´t believe him if he told them what has happened. They all go home, Max gets sucked off by Alice in the bathroom while Kira takes a skinny dip in the pool.
Saturday morning, Max doesn´t feel well enough to go shopping with the girls. Laying at the pool, he relaxes for a hour but then the door bell rings. It´s his Girlfriend Olivia, how nice. And she brought her mother too ...
Nice way to introduce Olivia's mom.:p:kissingheart:

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
My only gripe is, how the hell, with all the money DS is making are there still no animations for sex scenes? It seems pretty standard in most games, even ones with 1/8 the budget? Has he mentioned any reason it has not been introduced yet?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
My only gripe is, how the hell, with all the money DS is making are there still no animations for sex scenes? It seems pretty standard in most games, even ones with 1/8 the budget? Has he mentioned any reason it has not been introduced yet?
I haven't been a fan of the animations I have seen in other games. It just looks too artificial the way things loop. I'd rather have the pictures be static and the writing do the moving for me. The better the graphics get, the worst the writing seems to be. Someday there will be the right blend of graphics and writing that will be the reese's peanut butter cup of incest games.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't been a fan of the animations I have seen in other games. It just looks too artificial the way things loop. I'd rather have the pictures be static and the writing do the moving for me. The better the graphics get, the worst the writing seems to be. Someday there will be the right blend of graphics and writing that will be the reese's peanut butter cup of incest games.
I don't necessarily disagree, but at least give a few more images for the sex scenes so it's not one pic of a sex/bj and then cum. It's just over way too quick.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
i know solution how to make these fgts think twice b4 cutting all fun for us with that bs they spit for years...

if we cant enjoy our fetishes in games, maybe we should enjoy them in real life??
they reason their bs that these games lead to same things in real life, so lets show them how it would be if it was true,,,

then they think twice, are those games, manga, anime with these fetishes actually good, by letting ppl enjoy their fetish without affecting anyone in real life. or bad, coz then ppl will have no other option than find it in real life...

BEWARE 10yo GIRLS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!

ok ok, you know i personally wouldnt do it, and im not encourage anyone. its just what they should expect soon when they piss off too many ppl...... so its more than possible that soon it will go to that.... or should say ''return'' to that,,,

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes