SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i know solution how to make these fgts think twice b4 cutting all fun for us with that bs they spit for years...

if we cant enjoy our fetishes in games, maybe we should enjoy them in real life??
they reason their bs that these games lead to same things in real life, so lets show them how it would be if it was true,,,

then they think twice, are those games, manga, anime with these fetishes actually good, by letting ppl enjoy their fetish without affecting anyone in real life. or bad, coz then ppl will have no other option than find it in real life...

BEWARE 10yo GIRLS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!

ok ok, you know i personally wouldnt do it, and im not encourage anyone. its just what they should expect soon when they piss off too many ppl...... so its more than possible that soon it will go to that.... or should say ''return'' to that,,,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BitterDevil

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any change between version 0.9.0.006 and 0.9.0.007.
Very minor bug fixes only and it don't effect the game or at least I do not see any difference.

1 is if Kate is over the spider in the bed will not work for Kate will kill it for Alice.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Are we ever going to see more of Eric training, Seducng and dominating? Would be great for multiple playthroughs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So since there aren't any previews to discuss allow me to iniciate another discussion. How long will it take until we see some Mother/Daughter content in BB? (considering the lesbian tag the game has, it will probably happen in the future)

Because, as of the current version of the game (0.9) and taking into consideration DS average ryhthm of progress with the characters I can see that taking between 3 to 5 updates(Plus we already know that 1.0 will focus on Ann, 1.1 on Max/Alice/Lisa and 1.2 on Olivia and her Mother).

But it's not like that's a bad thing, because to Ann cross that line it would take quite an amount of corruption and persuasion, besides it would be boring if that was made too fast or without proper development. In reality I was already surprised when she agreed with the last movie where Max fucks Alice and the fact that she watched and even made a minor participation (which wasn't in the script) is a good sign of the Mother/Daughter that will be probably present in the future verson of BB.

And from the look of the previews of 1.0 Ann and Alice will be part of the next movie so hopefully we will get more development leading to that sweet Mother/Daughter content.
Kate and Alice and aunt and mom have already been done and I don't care to see any more.
Kate and Alice is all we need, no more will add to the main story in my eyes.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Kate and Alice and aunt and mom have already been done and I don't care to see any more.
Kate and Alice is all we need, no more will add to the main story in my eyes.
There is nothing better than a sister-sister action. Mom-Aunt was hot but a Lisa - Alice scene could be way hotter.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenymph and Xaos

penguinfeet

Oct 4, 2017
Plot twist...... Max is actually's Kira's son.Ann couldn't bear the thought of her trying to bring him up with her choice of career so decided to adopt him as her own.Having no parental skills Kira can only show Max anykind of love and affection through teaching him everything she knows about sex.She knows it wrong but what else can she do to get close to him.Probably why she wants to get more behind the camera than in front .

welcome to Big Brother from another Mother

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
There nothing better than sister-sister action. Mom-Aunt was hot but a Lisa - Alice could be way hotter.
I hope not, nope don't want it and don't need it.:happyblush
Yeah, I could really care less to see any lesbian stuff, incestual or otherwise. It would be a waste of rendering time as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure others would like it, but I'd prefer for the sex to all involve Max.

Plot twist...... Max is actually's Kira's son.Ann couldn't bear the thought of her trying to bring him up with her choice of career so decided to adopt him as her own.Having no parental skills Kira can only show Max anykind of love and affection through teaching him everything she knows about sex.She knows it wrong but what else can she do to get close to him.Probably why she wants to get more behind the camera than in front .

welcome to Big Brother from another Mother
From my point of view, that would be awful. Then you would have already had sex with your mom (Kira) without knowing it, and the fun of going after Lisa and Ann is cut immensely with them being "downgraded" to cousin and aunt respectively. It would be only slightly less game-killing than finding out Max was adopted.

Reactions: Hlextor

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
But I am not trolling. I wrote honestly what I expect/hope to find in this game. This game needs/deserves good NTR/competition. Fucking sisters is so boring...
Well not too us "especially because of how hot they are" and I just don't want another mini war in the thread, again

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
But I am not trolling. I wrote honestly what I expect/hope to find in this game. This game needs/deserves good NTR/competition. Fucking sisters is so boring...
Of course you are trolling you know that this is sensitive topic on this thread are here long enough and no matter that this game got no NTR tag nowhere not on his site so wtf would he add that when caused wars too many times over it
BB tags.jpg

Does have here wonder why it wasn't removed tho.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Of course you are trolling you know that this is sensitive topic on this thread are here long enough and no matter that this game got no NTR tag nowhere not on his site so wtf would he add that when caused wars too many times over it
View attachment 29020

Does have here wonder why it wasn't removed tho.
That's the first time I ever realized it had been listed officially on his website. It's a good thing that I didn't see it before I played the game, or I never would have tried. As it was, I delayed it for a while because I thought it was exclusively about spying on people.

Come to think of it... it basically is. Hopefully that improves.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Eric is DEAD! DS said so...Time to try and make some other game into an NTR game.

Reactions: a1fox3

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Regardless of NTR or anything else incest will dissapear from his tag list soon so those lists are pretty much useless for him. He should remodel his site cuz he's asking for suspension at this point. Clear nudity and incest make it a matter of time

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes