grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
It still got my bugged about it but who knows what DS has in mind.
there there pet it will be ok.. trust in DS.. waiit dont do that he made the forbidden one.. worry... Lisa might be taken from you... FOR GOOD!!

in all honesty though i would imagine by now there would at least have been another clue or hint to this

Reactions: a1fox3

Dasati

May 30, 2017
At the start of the game it says the father left when Max was 5 years old and they heard nothing from him until a month before game start. Anna explicitly says she hasn't heard from the father in years when she finds out about the house and is asking what the catch. That to me says it didn't end well between Anna and the father, so if he did show up after so many years with zero communication i can't imagine Anna, or the family as a whole welcoming him with open arms.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
You will have to exscuse @a1fox3 for coming across as a tad rude foxy is a nice deviant just a little obsessed with this game. I believe what was intended was the original game is a fine piece of work and i would recommend you try playing it through without the assisstance of mods to be able to enjoy the work of its creator. then play with mods to your hearts content because there is nothing wrong with mods..

AMIRITE @a1fox3 ?
i was not offended so i didn't think it was rude. i made it pass the 3rd movie (i'm told there's nothing left after) i've played the Lisa/Olivia then tried the Lisa GF/coffee shop w/Vicky. completed Alice/Kate (atleast i think that's it) so i gave Seduction a try and got confused as to what scenes were original game or mod.
Eitherway thanks for u guys speedy replies, i'm gonna switch over to "seduction mod" and continue inquiring about the 'white screen" situation.

thanks again

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
At the start of the game it says the father left when Max was 5 years old and they heard nothing from him until a month before game start. Anna explicitly says she hasn't heard from the father in years when she finds out about the house and is asking what the catch. That to me says it didn't end well between Anna and the father, so if he did show up after so many years with zero communication i can't imagine Anna, or the family as a whole welcoming him with open arms.
Yah even though its not mentioned.. i always took this scene as basically like a reading of a will. always thought he was dead to be honest

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well since she can be easy manipulated and old dad no doubt knows all the tricks anything could be possible if that would happen would be like :FeelsBadMan:. Do hope not tho only alpha should be mc and non other.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yah even though its not mentioned.. i always took this scene as basically like a reading of a will. always thought he was dead to be honest
The woman who gives Anna the documents to sign for the house says that the father is alive and well, even says hes not such a dick anymore and has changed. The house strikes me as a "i been a shit, have this house to make up for it in a small way".

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
The woman who gives Anna the documents to sign for the house says that the father is alive and well, even says hes not such a dick anymore and has changed. The house strikes me as a "i been a shit, have this house to make up for it in a small way".
right its been a while since i started a fresh play through thanks for the refresher

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Anns Hubby was Kiras´ brother all along. And he was the one who abducted her as a teen, banged her muuuuhrcilessly as a punishment because she sucked the cock of her daddy. Why? Because Kira bet that she wasn´t as good in cocksucking like her sister. Ann grew to like punishment but didn´t like daddys cock ... she did always like pussy more since Kira showed her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anns Hubby was Kiras´ brother all along. And he was the one who abducted her as a teen, banged her muuuuhrcilessly as a punishment because she sucked the cock of her daddy. Why? Because Kira bet that she wasn´t as good in cocksucking like her sister. Ann grew to like punishment but didn´t like daddys cock ... she did always like pussy more since Kira showed her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you drunk or something? :WutFace:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I mentioned this once before, but I have a theory that Vicky's father was also Max's father. She seemed to know his name and other things about him, although that might have been Lisa feeding her info. She also had a father that recently gifted her something, but it was a business rather than a house. And it would have been a smart move for DS to add a new secret family member at this stage.

djskfnsdu82

Oct 12, 2017
maybe stupid question. Running the game inside a Virtualbox win7 environment.

For me the layout of the laptop screen is garbled by some logo's /icons. This prevents me from buying books and clothes.

Can this be fixed with the scale/font size in the config file? I can't find the right settings.
thanx in advance.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes