a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mods still don´t work for me :(
If using game from Patreon site mods do not work in it.

You must download the crack version from this site to get mods to work and you must extract them and place according to the instruction for the mod.

DMD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I been having trouble with F95 to.

TCMS put time clock on DMD last post.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Let's get back in discussion, also check our discord when there are problems, we posted announcements there saying we were doing a massive update so that's what was causing the problems.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really wish the Olivia GF path gets some love in the near future.
Bringing in the dating with Lisa on the days Olivia not there, hell even walking Olivia home from school ever weekday would help.

Kissing all NPC's would be even better.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
i hate it when people throwing numbers, from what i saw on few discussions here the two parties for and against are similar at size few members to here or there
sure you and the other members here who don't like eric are active and respectable members, and i very much think that at some point eric will be gone and forgotten, but i and as it seems not just me, want to see more from his story. he is part of the story and adds up. without him . it's just max go around fucking away family members repeatedly without any story or something spicy

buy as it seems the dev thinks like you so i guess we'll wait for fan art for this and anything else
Agree, these numbers are pure opinion based, I for example opted out about asking about Eric content because I saw how some ppl here behave like little children every time he's mentioned, its like they feel personally attacked or something.

They just don't understand its just a "game" and they take every mention way to personally. I guess they are in their teens years, hormones are buzzing so on, or they are just bad adjusted adults. It just a fucking game ppl, chill.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I really wish the Olivia GF path gets some love in the near future.
Bringing in the dating with Lisa on the days Olivia not there, hell even walking Olivia home from school ever weekday would help.

Kissing all NPC's would be even better.
Yeah one can hope its still way out till 1.2 :frown:, but maybe till then he will decided to start working on extended CG scenes that might be worth the wait or at least bit easier when patch hit. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver

Please bring in Kissing for each NPC, best place to put it is at the end of any sex scene.

Lisa in the kitchen at the end of sex give her a kiss.
Lisa at the end of BJ in both bathroom scene give her a kiss.
Lisa after helping with homework give her a kiss.
Alice after spider event and before Max leaves in the morning give her a kiss.
Kira after all family members leave for the day give her a kiss, and on Saturday when family goes shopping give her a kiss.
For Ann after BJ while shopping give her a kiss and after BJ starts at home give her a kiss.

tuna

Oct 17, 2017
@DarkSilver

Please bring in Kissing for each NPC, best place to put it is at the end of any sex scene.

Lisa in the kitchen at the end of sex give her a kiss.
Lisa at the end of BJ in both bathroom scene give her a kiss.
Lisa after helping with homework give her a kiss.
Alice after spider event and before Max leaves in the morning give her a kiss.
Kira after all family members leave for the day give her a kiss, and on Saturday when family goes shopping give her a kiss.
For Ann after BJ while shopping give her a kiss and after BJ starts at home give her a kiss.
Great idea man!

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is not a DMD topic.
Why you getting us off topic again, we are now talking about Kissing all the NPC's in BB.

For Alice give her a kiss when you do dishes for her after blog is open for sex.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Agree, these numbers are pure opinion based, I for example opted out about asking about Eric content because I saw how some ppl here behave like little children every time he's mentioned, its like they feel personally attacked or something.

They just don't understand its just a "game" and they take every mention way to personally. I guess they are in their teens years, hormones are buzzing so on, or they are just bad adjusted adults. It just a fucking game ppl, chill.
It's because Eric really was that bad.

It's because some people insist on bringing him up every few days just to troll.

It's because the pro-Eric people always have the exact same argument. "The game is too easy now, so we need Eric back." I guess I don't see how the only path to adding difficulty into the game involves bringing back the most hated character. There's easily hundreds of other ways to add difficulty back into the game that don't involve bringing Eric back. But then again, I think a lot of people who secretly or not-so-secretly are fans of Eric are too ashamed to admit it. They don't want to admit that they're cuckolds, or that seeing Eric naked did more for them than seeing Ann, Alice, or Lisa naked. They use the argument about the game being too easy now as justification for Eric's returns. They worship Eric the way A1fox3 worships Lisa, with the difference being that Lisa is actually a) likable, b) relevant to the incest theme, and c) a cute girl. I could respect them more if they just said stuff back like "Please bring Eric back because I'm into cuck or NTR," or "More Eric please, I loved his cock" rather than saying he was some important element of the game that caused it to broke via his departure.

djax

May 5, 2017
Heys guys, I was looking at DS patreon and it apperars he updated the front page, not only that but there are two new images that will probably be in 1.0.
One of them is from the new movie and the another one is Ann changing but somewhat different, this must be DS trying to fix the game inconsistencies. I think they should be put together with the other previews.
View attachment 29579 View attachment 29556
first time i played this game because max with his curiosity about naked woman and feel to taste some pussy that makes me feel passionable to play it, but after some version, now everyday max sees them naked and fuck them. i think now @dark silver needs to think about some new play role. honestly i like when max sneaking around to peek them sleep or changing clothes or bath, it's like everyone boy want to do when see hot chick. what about when anne doing yoga or cooking with showing her ass and sudennly max accidently touching his ass or grabing her boobs, it think that cool. when they watch tv together max accidently pulling anne towel then she's naked. ok it just my thought, but i think some scene with unpredictable thing makes everyone want to know the rest of it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's because Eric really was that bad.

It's because some people insist on bringing him up every few days just to troll.

It's because the pro-Eric people always have the exact same argument. "The game is too easy now, so we need Eric back." I guess I don't see how the only path to adding difficulty into the game involves bringing back the most hated character. There's easily hundreds of other ways to add difficulty back into the game that don't involve bringing Eric back. But then again, I think a lot of people who secretly or not-so-secretly are fans of Eric are too ashamed to admit it. They don't want to admit that they're cuckolds, or that seeing Eric naked did more for them than seeing Ann, Alice, or Lisa naked. They use the argument about the game being too easy now as justification for Eric's returns. They worship Eric the way A1fox3 worships Lisa, with the difference being that Lisa is actually a) likable, b) relevant to the incest theme, and c) a cute girl. I could respect them more if they just said stuff back like "Please bring Eric back because I'm into cuck or NTR," or "More Eric please, I loved his cock" rather than saying he was some important element of the game that caused it to broke via his departure.
I could not have said it any better, thank you.:firstimekiss:

:heartcoveredeyes:Wow Lisa, You Go, Girl.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Corambis
K

Kedub

Let's get back in discussion, also check our discord when there are problems, we posted announcements there saying we were doing a massive update so that's what was causing the problems.
Why you getting us off topic again, we are now talking about Kissing all the NPC's in BB.
Really? I? Check you 90% posts here)) lots of useless offtop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another good place for Ann is when she is cooking only wearing the apron.

Max see mom naked in kitchen walks up and says "Thank you" and gives her a kiss.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes