Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's because Eric really was that bad.

It's because some people insist on bringing him up every few days just to troll.

It's because the pro-Eric people always have the exact same argument. "The game is too easy now, so we need Eric back." I guess I don't see how the only path to adding difficulty into the game involves bringing back the most hated character. There's easily hundreds of other ways to add difficulty back into the game that don't involve bringing Eric back. But then again, I think a lot of people who secretly or not-so-secretly are fans of Eric are too ashamed to admit it. They don't want to admit that they're cuckolds, or that seeing Eric naked did more for them than seeing Ann, Alice, or Lisa naked. They use the argument about the game being too easy now as justification for Eric's returns. They worship Eric the way A1fox3 worships Lisa, with the difference being that Lisa is actually a) likable, b) relevant to the incest theme, and c) a cute girl. I could respect them more if they just said stuff back like "Please bring Eric back because I'm into cuck or NTR," or "More Eric please, I loved his cock" rather than saying he was some important element of the game that caused it to broke via his departure.
Emotional, offensive and clearly biased opinion. Kinda pointless.

Dunno how we could see any kissing from Max with anyone except for Lisa. It just doesn't feel right with him as a he's just horny all the time and his relationships are purely sexual. It would feel forced for me with Alice or Mom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Dunno how we could see any kissing from Max with anyone except for Lisa. It just doesn't feel right with him as a he's just horny all the time and his relationships are purely sexual. It would feel forced for me with Alice or Mom
Every player see and gets out of the game what they want to see and what they get.;)

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

true, there´s not one action, not one thought selflessly dedicated to the well-being of one of his familymembers. Everything
he does and thinks for, is getting sex out of it.

Reactions: Ignazzio

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So lets recap about Kissing and when we think it should be added in the game.

@DarkSilver
Please bring in Kissing for each NPC, best place to put it is at the end or the beginning of any sex scene.

Lisa in the kitchen at the end of sex give her a kiss.
Lisa at the end of BJ in both bathroom scene give her a kiss.
Lisa after helping with homework give her a kiss or she kiss Max.
The hour after dishes are done when Lisa is alone in the bedroom.

Alice after spider event and before Max leaves in the morning give her a kiss.
For Alice give her a kiss when you do dishes for her after blog is open for sex.
At the end of the blog hour when Max is about to leave Alice's room.

Kira after all family members leave for the day give her a kiss, and on Saturday when family goes shopping give her a kiss.

For Ann after BJ while shopping give her a kiss and after BJ starts at home give her a kiss.
Another good place for Ann is when she is cooking only wearing the apron.
(Max see mom naked in kitchen walks up and says "Thank you" and gives her a kiss.)

When watching movie with either Alice or Ann give them a Kiss on the check and once it is appropriate to do so kiss on the mouth.
(From the beginning of the game kiss on the check would be nice to, till sex start then real kiss there after for each NPC.)

Before kissing training with Kira kissing is limited to kiss the check but afterwards mouth kissing when appropriate.
(Just before or after sex of any kind.)

Anyone else have a idea on this.

ADD: Kiss Olivia when she shows up and kiss both Lisa and Olivia after sex.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

@DarkSilver
Please bring in Kissing for each NPC, best place to put it is at the end or the beginning of any sex scene.

For Alice give her a kiss when you do dishes for her after blog is open for sex.

Kira after all family members leave for the day give her a kiss, and on Saturday when family goes shopping give her a kiss.

For Ann after BJ while shopping give her a kiss and after BJ starts at home give her a kiss.
(Max see mom naked in kitchen walks up and says "Thank you" and gives her a kiss.)

When watching movie with either Alice or Ann give them a Kiss on the check and once it is appropriate to do so kiss on the mouth.
(From the beginning of the game kiss on the check would be nice to, till sex start then real kiss there after for each NPC.)

Before kissing training with Kira kissing is limited to kiss the check but afterwards mouth kissing when appropriate.

Well when Olivia drops by the pool could give a kiss ;). Maybe some threesome kiss would be nice there.

Reactions: a1fox3

FXM

Oct 2, 2017

@DarkSilver

yep kissing is essential, i want to kiss mom and alice so fucking bad, that event of the spider when you sleep with alice and she gives you hj and max get close to she is perfect for a good kiss, but @DarkSilver have shown that he don't know a shit about love or romance so i doubt he can add it if is not like "gimme money for a kiss"

this one
f-mas-12.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yep kissing is essential, i want to kiss mom and alice so fucking bad, that event of the spider when you sleep with alice and she gives you hj and max get close to she is perfect for a good kiss, but @DarkSilver have shown that he don't know a shit about love or romance so i doubt he can add it if is not like "gimme money for a kiss"

this one
View attachment 29637
Perfect place for a kiss, don't you think so @DarkSilver

Jun 29, 2017
does anyone else get an error message when playing the game.......

"The game crashed.
the crash report folder named "2017-10-22_203904" next to game execuatable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so if i start this game over will the mod that comes with it as well the special content mods work together.which setups do i really want ?and without ,missing any events which path best to play sis/gf,or olivia?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so if i start this game over will the mod that comes with it as well the special content mods work together.which setups do i really want ?and without ,missing any events which path best to play sis/gf,or olivia?
Once you place a mod in no mater how many times you restart you mod will still be there.

As for GF path you get more sex with Lisa as GF and the Lisa GF path of you got to fight for him has more eye candy but the same amount of sex as the other Lisa GF path.
Olivia GF path has the lowest amount of sex.

Reactions: danny19

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Since we have moved into what is wanted (and have discussed Patreon insanity) I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

The Kissing has been needed for a LONG time. Like the suggested locations/options that have been presented (and I'm NOT going to replay game to find new spots right now).

For a future or 'Bonus' like the Apron scene DS should do random scenes with new clothes from shopping. Maybe when Max opens doors in the morning 1 or more 3-4 pic series where the ladies dress in or remove one of the new outfits. Would be best done as an extra spaced out over 2-5 updates.

With the new 'Quick-shot' story, add a stat/skill called endurance or stamina. This could remove the need for the stupid new drug to let Max last longer. I detest the reliance on 'Drugs' and miracle cures in this game.

Have said this in the past, but would like more opportunities to GIVE oral pleasure. We basically get ONE training session with the 'Play with Lisa' at night and we are done. Maybe have Max ask Alice for remote while they watch TV, he 'Accidently' drops the remote and get off couch to 'Find' it. Then he could 'Help' her. (just one example of how this might work) This could also be done for finger pleasure. DS could extend the 'Massage Mom' so that instead of moving up her back from the Butt, he moves between her legs.

Going to hide my insanity dealing with stupid add-on ideas and Patreon. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more spoiler for a thought on the 'Difficulty' and benefits of the Eric controversy I have tried to avoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well just a couple ideas. Sorry for the long post, but thought it might add discussion fodder and maybe some hidden humor.[/Spoiler]

Reactions: Corambis

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Once you place a mod in no mater how many times you restart you mod will still be there.

As for GF path you get more sex with Lisa as GF and the Lisa GF path of you got to fight for him has more eye candy but the same amount of sex as the other Lisa GF path.
Olivia GF path has the lowest amount of sex.
so i can add all the other mods to the main download and it will all work together?or do i need to remove mod to use other mods?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes