a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, I reached the end of all opportunities. Do I have to take a savegame in which I can still enter her room ?
This is a game play questing and can not be answer here, go here to ask:

Reactions: Buzz007

akisex

Nov 1, 2017
Hey i want to translate my game... I have just to change dialogues of this? Because i don't know how to install dialogues.txt ^_^ (i'm french) Can u help me?

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I am so old already I still remember when BB updates were big and full of new plot twists. Those were great days. Nowadays its just grinding a lot for just a few breadcrumbs. What went wrong??????

Reactions: Scotty1212 and cypr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am so old already I still remember when BB updates were big and full of new plot twists. Those were great days. Nowadays its just grinding a lot for just a few breadcrumbs. What went wrong??????
Your not starting a new game.

This update put a whole new aspect to a new playthrough.

Reactions: dutchpete

cypr

May 2, 2017
i still think DS had a whole other storyline in mind
there are so many open strings in the game, good he called it 0.10 and not 1.0

the story is a mess as it is right now, it shows DS is blowing with the wind of his patreons and this is creating a clusterfuck of a story. he opened so many questions in the story line, some interesting and promising stuff, and then it was just adding more characters and stupid zombie fuck scenes since 0.6+ or even earlier

patreons and some loud crybabies happened, who can't deal with plot twists

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Patrons started to ruin the game. I think his original plan was to stick with Eric and make the game an NTR game, but the NRT haters threaten to leave if he didn't get rid of Eric. DS gave in to their demands and chose to lose his passion over the money.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
so i played the last version of this game and i have to ask. do i have to start a new game or could i just transfer my save file from the previous version and be able to play ''safely"?

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Patrons started to ruin the game. I think his original plan was to stick with Eric and make the game an NTR game, but the NRT haters threaten to leave if he didn't get rid of Eric. DS gave in to their demands and chose to lose his passion over the money.
hey, don´t place the devs fault on to the Anti-NTR-Gang. He replaced E*** with Kira, she´s the one pulling the strings behind the curtain and convinces other family members to fuck with or for Max. But she is fuckable ... very fuckable

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
hey, don´t place the devs fault on to the Anti-NTR-Gang. He replaced E*** with Kira, she´s the one pulling the strings behind the curtain and convinces other family members to fuck with or for Max. But she is fuckable ... very fuckable
Not the same. When patrons become your bosses instead of your supporters (which was the reason why Patron was created in the first place) the artist loses his passion and we end up with a game like this.

Kaelthas

May 19, 2017
I did not play this game for 4 or 5 versions awaiting new good version, but when I read comments, I just do not want to play it anymore. I guess I will wait another month. :(

El09

Apr 15, 2017
we shouldn't expect much, but after reaching 1.0, you'd think atleast he was going to do something special or something....

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Not the same. When patrons become your bosses instead of your supporters (which was the reason why Patron was created in the first place) the artist loses his passion and we end up with a game like this.
Agreed. It´s one thing to explain " i would like to see this or that in the game" and another to make up polls for unwanted Bullshit and pandering to the audience. But hey, dev must do sth right, he earns a fuckton of cash for giving just drops of sour milk in return.

BTW: What was the major breakthrough DS was talking about?

Reactions: Lewist

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i played the last version of this game and i have to ask. do i have to start a new game or could i just transfer my save file from the previous version and be able to play ''safely"?
Its best to move the whole folder over and not just the files, some players are having problems with just the files.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn that update was just like the last one. More handjobs and blowjobs... *yawn* Nthing like milking the crap out of a story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you did not get to fuck Alice in a new way?

rave

May 29, 2017
is it just me or the original game sucks, and comparing to the great mods it's like vanila as fuck (not that there is enough of this in the game ) ...

it's like i'm waiting for chancer and diamond updates and the game continue to dissapoint

Reactions: enokard

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Can anyone share a saved game of this scene?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes