a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem that they cannot save?
Yes and its easy to fix, either change yours with this one or look at the bottom of mine and change yours to match its in the same place as the exe is.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Was here since i remember am playing only since 0.7 tho. Only 2 more moths of waiting on Olivia :p.
I learned about it today... as I read some posts... I was using ~ ... and stil use it... too bad mouse middle button won't work tho... right hand always on mouse... left... cough..wonders..cough.. :coldsweat:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
`
What's that finger for? Not one time, sis, not just one time :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
`
What's that finger for? Not one time, sis, not just one time :heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::eek:penedeyewink:
She was just saying that, if you got rid of the one we dont talk about via Kate mom she loved it when you came in her pussy, well i did. :p

Reactions: Herapa

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Last thing from me is "Go full screen and match screen resolution to game resolution and see if that works, make sure you screen uses the recommend resolution then match the game to it."
If that does not help then go here and ask for help.
the problem is not compatible with the new version

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
She was just saying that, if you got rid of the one we dont talk about via Kate mom she loved it when you came in her pussy, well i did. :p
Hahahaha... nice interpretation :D I love it... but I prefer the "contain the situation" method... the FINAL one :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the problem is not compatible with the new version
When you have a problem with a program or a mod please take you problem to those thread and not here in the vanilla game thread. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Herapa

necron3k

Sep 3, 2017
Yes and its easy to fix, either change yours with this one or look at the bottom of mine and change yours to match its in the same place as the exe is.
I tried using the file, but I still am unable to save. Thanks for helping though.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes