a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
doesn't work for me
Last thing from me is "Go full screen and match screen resolution to game resolution and see if that works, make sure you screen uses the recommend resolution then match the game to it."
If that does not help then go here and ask for help.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Last thing from me is "Go full screen and match screen resolution to game resolution and see if that works, make sure you screen uses the recommend resolution then match the game to it."
If that does not help then go here and ask for help.
Nothing not even with the full screen try. It's very strange. You think it's not connected to the save files?

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
I'm talking about mom. We've already fucked Alice six ways to Sunday, her story is dead if you ask me.
I don't think it's a problem not doing the mom. At this stage of the game BJ is fine. The problem is the "build up" and the presentation. Look at DoD. You got only BJ there too, but its way hotter.

I mean...

"Hey mom my wrist hurts" - "OK HJ for you"
"Hey mom my wrist still hurts" - "OK BJ for you"

...whats next?

V 0.11 "Wrist hurts" - "Tittyfuck"
V 0.12 "Wrist hurts" - "*insert someting except Sex"

...and so on. The problem is that every action is based on wrist hurting...its becoming boring.
The mom is far beyond a normal relationship and still she's complaining about everything. Even INGAME Max and Kira mention it, so the creater is aware of this "problem". Then why continue like this? Milking...?

Reactions: Xaos and JDJDJD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think it's a problem not doing the mom. At this stage of the game BJ is fine. The problem is the "build up" and the presentation. Look at DoD. You got only BJ there too, but its way hotter.

I mean...

...whats next?

...and so on. The problem is that every action is based on wrist hurting...its becoming boring.
The mom is far beyond a normal relationship and still she's complaining about everything. Even INGAME Max and Kira mention it, so the creater is aware of this "problem". Then why continue like this? Milking...?
The pattern is mom does more after each movie so next update we may see another movie with mom taken anal or even sex but we will have to wait and see.
We may even see 69 from what happen in the 4th movie.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

I mean...

...whats next?

The game is here on this site just because it's cracked... it was meant to be available to DS' supporters... unless they start complaining that are feeling "milked" by the dev... I don't see any point anyone to be feeling "sorry" for the supporters being "milked"... I even doubt DS comes to this forum to read all the whining for that "milking" and if he does... he's probably LOL-ing on these kinds of comments (not to mention that he maybe doing this on purpose... depending how enjoyable these kind of comments are to him)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like the suppence of waiting for mom content, getting just a little bet more in each update is find for me.
Yes I know the MILF fans want it all at once but hey we get what we get.
We fuck Alice every way but for 1 anal.
We anal fuck Lisa every day with HJ and BJ daily.
I just love how so many complain about it.

6am mom HJ daily, I have not tried yet if BJ yet.
7am BJ from Lisa daily.
10am BJ mom massage
Mom night time bath HJ to BJ nightly.
Lisa night time dishes anal daily.
Lisa night time bath BJ daily.
Mom at night in the lounge HJ to BJ daily
Alice 5 nights a week web sex.
Alice 4 night a week sex after spider event.
1 night a week sex with Kate or BJ Alice.
Every night using handcuffs BJ from Lisa with pleasing her first.
Monday, Wensday, Friday and Saturday night HJ to BJ while trying to sleep with mom.
Plus if done Kate/Alice then 1 time a week at 3am BJ from Kira.
Then we have sex with Alice or a BJ from Lisa doing private spanking daily.

And we will get more in the next update with Lisa and Alice and maybe some for mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I got the wallet, but Kira won't talk to me about that... what happened? I got it on wensday and now is monday... still nothing... should I wait until I pay the money back 1st?
Wrong thread.

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
I like the suppence of waiting for mom content, getting just a little bet more in each update is find for me.

7am BJ from Lisa daily.
10am BJ mom massage
Monday, Wensday, Friday and Saturday night HJ to BJ while trying to sleep with mom.
no BJ at 6am...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."
Sex scenes pay the most and topless at the pool is next and the more NPC's in a scene without sex and without topless pays the least about but must be at least 2 NPC's to get money.
I think it's different for at least some of the bathroom scenes as well. My bathroom cam earns hardly anything even though you can get HJx2 from mom and BJx2 from Lisa every day (at the point I'm at in the game). I'm guessing maybe those scenes don't count since they don't take any time. Not sure about the morning shower with Lisa (that one does take time).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think it's different for at least some of the bathroom scenes as well. My bathroom cam earns hardly anything even though you can get HJx2 from mom and BJx2 from Lisa every day (at the point I'm at in the game). I'm guessing maybe those scenes don't count since they don't take any time. Not sure about the morning shower with Lisa (that one does take time).
That is why it is last on the list to place. It will make the money back for the cost of the cam but will take a long time to do so.
You really don't need it though and can be left out.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

7am BJ from Lisa daily.
10am BJ mom massage

And we will get more in the next update with Lisa and Alice and maybe some for mom.
im not a hardcore milf fan but imo people(me too) complain because there have always been excuses for not fucking ann.in the beginning of the game it simply couldnt happen and mom ruled the house with an iron fist.then she found a boyfriend.also logical for all sexual activities to be blocked.after said bf got hopefully slaughtered there had to be coppurtion and persuasion.in this update there wasnt any excuse it was now or never.the guys are tired.i was once a fan of the anticipation because when it came fucking would be an incredible achievement because you would have slowly seduced a very conservative character and the firm ruler of the house.now im just tired
edit:even worse is the future. 11 is gonna be themstic to alice lisa and kate
12 maybe he will finally conclude the stories of the non family character
13 he has to give kira one one content too.expect ann sex to come here or on 14.also after 14 fucking months you would expect anal and all sorts of super sexy stuff like the shit we with lisa and alice

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayleton

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Mom cucks you with a guy.
Little sister outright tells you she doesn't want to be exclusive
Sister has a girlfriend
Aunt is a slutstar.

This game is great, and you still can't fuck the Mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im not a hardcore milf fan but imo people(me too) complain because there have always been excuses for not fucking ann.in the beginning of the game it simply couldnt happen and mom ruled the house with an iron fist.then she found a boyfriend.also logical for all sexual activities to be blocked.after said bf got hopefully slaughtered there had to be coppurtion and persuasion.in this update there wasnt any excuse it was now or never.the guys are tired.i was once a fan of the anticipation because when it came fucking would be an incredible achievement because you would have slowly seduced a very conservative character and the firm ruler of the house.now im just tired
edit:even worse is the future. 11 is gonna be themstic to alice lisa and kate
12 maybe he will finally conclude the stories of the non family character
13 he has to give kira one one content too.expect ann sex to come here or on 14.also after 14 fucking months you would expect anal and all sorts of super sexy stuff like the shit we with lisa and alice
Kira tells Max at the beginning of the game that mom has "MOM INSTINCT" and will take a long time to break them down.

Where/when is that Alice scene? I thought I triggered all of hers by now…
After the last movie and after several (many) spider sex scene with Alice.

Mom cucks you with a guy.
Little sister outright tells you she doesn't want to be exclusive
Sister has a girlfriend
Aunt is a slutstar.

This game is great, and you still can't fuck the Mom.
Kira tells Max at the beginning of the game that mom has "MOM INSTINCT" and will take a long time to break them down.

Reactions: HB38

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
I saw in the changelog some ''Ann'' scenes, sorry but who is Ann? I am just coming from 0.9 and I couldn't remember someone called Ann

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes