Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just bc you and others like sth, it´isn´t immune to criticism. And there´s much to be criticised about this "game". Wether it´s the barely existing story, poorly made up sex scenes, the unfinished branches and plotholes, the stupid writing or the scheme of milking patreons and ALWAYS, always the hype about "i have hopes for the next update"-talk.
Whiteknighting stupid shit, won´t make the shit look good. It just makes that person looking dumb.
Amen to that.

Reactions: Kaelthas and groq

sanju

Jul 28, 2017
10 version ,I am not able to see many scenes ,screen got white,only can see dialogs. Some times it hangs with ann in the room. Only restart option is there.what to do. Old save work with vesion?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
10 version ,I am not able to see many scenes ,screen got white,only can see dialogs. Some times it hangs with ann in the room. Only restart option is there.what to do. Old save work with vesion?
Well if you have been using image alteration mods thats what usually happens. And yes saves works fine just transfer them to new folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stop using mods and play just the vanilla game and it will not happen anymore.

Reactions: KaiserST and Herapa

FAKS_93

Nov 4, 2017
Stupid question maybe but how can i load a save from an older version? i dont want to play everthing again :(

FAKS_93

Nov 4, 2017
it doesnt work with my folder :( can someone upload saves so i dont have to do everything again until the end of the last version?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
@a1fox3 I never play Olivia path, and I never will because I'm a "Keeper of the Family". Is Lisa still virgin in this path ?
(I'm not talking about gameplay, just simple question Yes or No)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 I never play Olivia path, and I never will because I'm a "Keeper of the Family". Is Lisa still virgin in this path ?
(I'm not talking about gameplay, just simple question Yes or No)
Yes Lisa is still virgin in all 3 GF path's.
The only thing she tried was a HJ on Alex but it failed and is one of the reasons why Alex leaves the scene so soon, now Max can please Lisa and finger her while having sex with Olivia and can even cum in Lisa's mouth after Olivia gives Max a BJ.
More Lisa content is coming and it may come in v.12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it doesnt work with my folder :( can someone upload saves so i dont have to do everything again until the end of the last version?
For save game ask in this thread and check out my post on page 17, ;)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
While the update could have been quite better (as usual in BB) it still had some very nice scenes. Here are some of my favorites. A shame Kira didn't get anything in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have no ideia how many people have asked for that scene to be progressed.

Can you share saved game from the first image?
alice lisa max

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you share saved game from the first image?
alice lisa max
No he can not in this thread but if you go here and look around in the last 3 pages you may find what you want.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes