Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Yes Lisa is still virgin in all 3 GF path's.
The only thing she tried was a HJ on Alex but it failed and is one of the reasons why Alex leaves the scene so soon, now Max can please Lisa and finger her while having sex with Olivia and can even cum in Lisa's mouth after Olivia gives Max a BJ.
More Lisa content is coming and it may come in v.12
If in the end, Max still the one who pop her cherry, then I will love to play the Olivia Path. Txs for the info, gonna wait what happen in v0.12

Reactions: a1fox3

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The change to the placement chance on the spider in the new version makes it harder to get the new Alice scenes I think. I had to play for several in game months after getting past where v.9 ended before I got the first new scene. Prior to that all she would do is the morning HJ.

A lot of times I only get the spider to be successful once a week now. It also makes it harder to keep Alice happy so I end up just buying her cigarettes every day. In the previous version after I got the spider bait I never needed the cigs anymore.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Technically she is still a virgin. :coldsweat:
I have a hunch that sex with Lisa will come after she's intentionally lost her virginity to some other boy. She's said she doesn't want to lose it to her brother. So she'll hook up with some boy from school so that she's no longer a virgin. Then she'll be free to have vaginal sex. Plus, she's been pretty clear about not wanting to be exclusive to Max.

It's not the way I want it to happen, but I could definitely see DS doing it that way, even though people would freak.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a hunch that sex with Lisa will come after she's intentionally lost her virginity to some other boy. She's said she doesn't want to lose it to her brother. So she'll hook up with some boy from school so that she's no longer a virgin. Then she'll be free to have vaginal sex. Plus, she's been pretty clear about not wanting to be exclusive to Max.

It's not the way I want it to happen, but I could definitely see DS doing it that way, even though people would freak.
You have not played it long enough there is more to Lisa story.

Reactions: KaiserST

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You have not played it long enough there is more to Lisa story.
You believe there is more to her story. You are heavily focused on the romance part of it that DS himself has openly says he does not understand, and that he actually failed horribly at implementing in .9. For the most part people (myself included) are looking at the game and trying to fill in the blanks because there's so much missing. We're looking for patterns and substance because that's what we do. Give us two dots and a line under it, and we see a face. Give us vague actions from Kira, and people like me see her as having a plot. I honestly think Alice loves Max far more than Lisa ever will, based on the obvious cues in the game. Lisa honestly seems to get more carried away with lust and curiosity, and she does want a boyfriend. It could be anyone, really. But Max is just convenient and very persistent. I think that matches the available information just as much as your theory.

To the extent that there is any romance with Lisa in this game or will continue to be in the future is because of fan pressure. I don't think DS ever intended it. The Lisa GF route, as we refer to it all of the time is really us bribing Lisa for the GirlFriend Experience. Assuming Lisa does offer up her virginity to Max, there may be a price tag of some kind associated with it. Again, not the route I would want. But it's more in keeping with her character than romance at this point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You believe there is more to her story. You are heavily focused on the romance part of it that DS himself has openly says he does not understand, and that he actually failed horribly at implementing in .9. For the most part people (myself included) are looking at the game and trying to fill in the blanks because there's so much missing. We're looking for patterns and substance because that's what we do. Give us two dots and a line under it, and we see a face. Give us vague actions from Kira, and people like me see her as having a plot. I honestly think Alice loves Max far more than Lisa ever will, based on the obvious cues in the game. Lisa honestly seems to get more carried away with lust and curiosity, and she does want a boyfriend. It could be anyone, really. But Max is just convenient and very persistent. I think that matches the available information just as much as your theory.

To the extent that there is any romance with Lisa in this game or will continue to be in the future is because of fan pressure. I don't think DS ever intended it. The Lisa GF route, as we refer to it all of the time is really us bribing Lisa for the GirlFriend Experience. Assuming Lisa does offer up her virginity to Max, there may be a price tag of some kind associated with it. Again, not the route I would want. But it's more in keeping with her character than romance at this point.
At the very end of dating Lisa tells Max that he will be the one who will take her virginity.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ofc, she will give it to Max. You can predict storyline of most characters until the end right now. It's nothing sophisticated as it's just poll ruled. I doubt it will be romantic as it's just not a thing for DS but it's more than sure. Tho I highly suspect sudden endgame if she's gonna lose it. Without a story it's a hard to continue such a game when all your targets are already banged.

Reactions: KaiserST

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Alice is confused (broken inside) since the accident in which Kate saved her... She's vulnerable and since Max showed her affection and careing (he only wanted to fuck her but she doesn't know it) she fell in love with him but that's because she's hurting inside and wants attention. On the other hand Lisa is more of an "airhead", a normal girl which wants to become a woman (she's also conflicted but not traumatized like Alice). She's conflicted because Max is her brother and she knows that incest is wrong (from society's point of view). She wants a boyfriend desperately as any young girl, she's curious and wants to fit in society. But she falls for Max too, not as deep as Alice but still...
And that's the beauty of human's imagination... as you said... "give us 2 dots and a line underneath and we see face"... that makes stories, games, films... etc great... when YOU think that these dots and line are a face...

megacct

May 15, 2017
I think that would be rather unlikely to happen. For both story and player complaning reasons.

On another note I would like to ask everyone on this thread the following. If you could choose one opportunity to be continued on the future which one would you choose and why? Here a list if you want to think about you choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
top three choices, maybe?

Hidden Cam first.. we've got cameras all over the house, but can we use them ourselves? No, but why the hell not? We're making money hand-over-fist from people viewing these banging hot chicks in our own home, but Max can't spy on them himself? What the deuce.

Next, Favorite Aunt.. Ann won't yet let Max into her honeypot, but how about her sister? It's happened before, it'd be great if it could happen again with some regularity.

Lastly, Party Girl.. why must dance parties be limited to the club? We've got a pool.. order up some booze on the internet, and throw a party at the house with all your favorite girls. Get 'em relaxed, then pop a pill and bump uglies all night long.

Really wouldn't mind watching some more of Kate in action with her realdoe, too. Maybe Max & her versus Ann, Alice, Lisa, Olivia, and the dress shop clerk, all at once. Throw in Kate's mom, for good measure, probably with a little S&M action.

Last edited:
Reactions: kekzor and KaiserST

taralluccievino

Aug 27, 2017
i had a problem: the game don't start. Appear only that and i don't know how to resolve it (excuse me for my english: it's not my mother language)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Alice is confused (broken inside) since the accident in which Kate saved her... She's vulnerable and since Max showed her affection and careing (he only wanted to fuck her but she doesn't know it) she fell in love with him but that's because she's hurting inside and wants attention. On the other hand Lisa is more of an "airhead", a normal girl which wants to become a woman (she's also conflicted but not traumatized like Alice). She's conflicted because Max is her brother and she knows that incest is wrong (from society's point of view). She wants a boyfriend desperately as any young girl, she's curious and wants to fit in society. But she falls for Max too, not as deep as Alice but still...
And that's the beauty of human's imagination... as you said... "give us 2 dots and a line underneath and we see face"... that makes stories, games, films... etc great... when YOU think that these dots and line are a face...
i disagree.alice knows max is an idiot who just wants to fuck her.first she puts up with him for the money and maybe something more intimate with the books.in the last updates though she has started to enjoy her time and slowly realise that she can benefit sensually too from max’s desires.until now i cant believe she has any feelings for max and the way DD writes i dont think that will ever happen.she was always mean to be the griedy unfriendly sister.lisa was the sensual one.she had feelings for max and that one is pretty apparent

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes