Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: grev and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the last 2-3 days he was constantly answering like this... maybe wanted a little change of pace... or his mischivious part won the battle this time XD
Ahhh you got me.:happyblush

Reactions: Herapa

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
For the last 2-3 days he was constantly answering like this... maybe wanted a little change of pace... or his mischivious part won the battle this time XD
exactly.. still doesn't change the fact that he was being a cock tease though :D

Reactions: Herapa

east

Jul 1, 2017
Shouldn't a game this big have atleast a mac version? I mean there's literally dozens of us! DOZENS!
I am dying to play this game and I have tried Wine Staging 2.19 but after the select resolution window nothing comes up. Does anyone have skills to port it to mac? Or some software that'll allow me to play it on mac?

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Shouldn't a game this big have atleast a mac version? I mean there's literally dozens of us! DOZENS!
I am dying to play this game and I have tried Wine Staging 2.19 but after the select resolution window nothing comes up. Does anyone have skills to port it to mac? Or some software that'll allow me to play it on mac?
No windows emulator for mac? Like in Linux...I've never seen mac tho xD

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes