parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Exactly. Some people say it's boring for lack of male competition, when in reality it's boring because of lack of dev's imagination to make a better plot and not be afraid of losing patreons if the story flows naturally to the sex scenes.
Btw, poor imagination is why sex scenes are so lacking and short: they are quite passionless, no groping nor kisses.
I think most people would like to see some love expressed.
i agree totally, also i think she should explore more angles on the sex scenes mainly, theyre pretty underwhelming and most dont give us a good look at the girl

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
funny as there is no place on earth where its 3rd of december already. you sure you can read the calender?
GMT is currently 7:30 AM, so add 12 hours to get to the International Date Line, you have 7:30 PM.... yup, you must live in the future
It is currently 10 pm Dec 2nd on a place called Kiritimati, Christmas Island, however, hes still wrong.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I simply wait for this discussion to be closed temporarily. an hour, an hour and a half later, at most, reopen it and ..... voilà !!!! the update is out.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
I think he said the paths would merge. But why are you not on Alice route? The only split route is wether you make Lisa your gf or not?
Even that rout started to merge. At the end of Olivia rout Lisa break her BF, and start to have fun with Max and Olivia.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think he said the paths would merge. But why are you not on Alice route? The only split route is wether you make Lisa your gf or not?
Don't think he meant that he's on a different Alice route, just simply that he doesn't play it and prefers mom's route.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well all, the thread should be locked soon to stop WAY to many request/demands for the game. To all here, enjoy other games for a few hours and I will see you later for the Praise/Complaints.

Laterz all. :)

Reactions: groq
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes