CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Any changelog for v0.11?

Do we know when can we expect the full content/final game?
0.11 mostly revolves around Alice and her trying out a new role. Kate, Max and Lisa will have to readjust to changes in their relationships with her.

Lots of new series of events, including:

1) Alice, Max and Kate;

2) Alice, Max and Lisa in the living room;

3) Alice's web-show;

4) Max and Alice in her room after killing a spider.

Long series of events with Max and Alice watching TV together.

Some events with Ann get a new twist.

New events in clinic.

Change in Alice's punishment events, including punishments with Kate in the room.

We reworked some requirements for several old events.

Remastered 61 images from Lisa's sex ed events with Kira.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I was hoping for a threesome on the deck during morning training and Alice walking on the, mmmmhm!
i got it, and then mother suck max. i guess its from a mod, diamond one or seduction one

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
I wonder if save files from 1 version of the game works with another. Can some1 confirm it or deny?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I wonder if save files from 1 version of the game works with another. Can some1 confirm it or deny?
The saves have been working so far. Remember that you need to create a new folder/download file with the new version. Do NOT overwrite the version you have now with a new one, that can cause problems in some games. I just make a new folder then copy my saves from the old one.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Darkaura and nxq

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
The saves have been working so far. Remember that you need to create a new folder/download file with the new version. Do NOT overwrite the version you have now with a new one, that can cause problems in some games. I just make a new folder then copy my saves from the old one.

Hope that helps. :)
If i am not wrong v0.11 coming in a few days, so id liek to play it from where i finished my v0.10 WT (spent liek 300 ingame days on it; dont really like idea to spend another 300 days to get to the actual content).
Thanks =]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah im not sure i would call that a walkthrough personally, it looks like more or a guide to me but i still dont quite understand it
Combined all 3 walkthroughs and my mini walkthroughs most of the game is covered.
To start this is the best: This is up to v3.
Up to v6 but with some errors:
Then this one to v.96 "User made walkthrough v2:0.8"

My mini walkthroughs:

Reactions: Adolfo and Darkaura

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
3 Things
1) Check if all preview pics are in my post, if any is missing please @TCMS
2) Calendar with full resolutions being posted any minute now in the calendar post.
3) Tomorrow will go as usual.
You have them all.BTW if I post all calendar and outfit previews for DoD can you add them in page 1, like you did with BB and DmD?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have them all.BTW if I post all calendar and outfit previews for DoD can you add them in page 1, like you did with BB and DmD?
Just do the @ in the threads you have them for and they may just do it.

FreeCookie

May 9, 2017
Will the topics be closed when the version 0.11 is in? Seemed to be quite effective against the always same question.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes