ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
while extracting the game, a message, referred to the file "bigbrother.exe", appears:" To continue the operation the authorization is necessary. to modify the file, it is necessary the computer administartor authorization.
Retry/Cancel". what should i do?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i really wish there was a decent walkthrough for this game, there is so much to do and its hard to keep track

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
You need to be on Lisa's GF path-forget about Alex that gives you to do yoga with mom.We get that special scene in 0.7-the big update for Alice.In 0.7 Lisa caught also Alice and Max too.
Thanks, I took the Lisa GF path but I chose the jewelry path instead of the yoga one... :teary:
I figured it will be easier to speed through... Well, I'll need to do another play-through.

BTW, I know this isn't the thread for this but since we are already on topic, are there any scenes that are unique to jewelry path?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks, I took the Lisa GF path but I chose the jewelry path instead of the yoga one... :teary:
I figured it will be easier to speed through... Well, I'll need to do another play-through.

BTW, I know this isn't the thread for this but since we are already on topic, are there any scenes that are unique to jewelry path?
You saw maybe all of them in 0.3.The only other thing is probably when you enter the room while Lisa change clothes for school from 0.9.I'm not sure because I didn't go to jewelry path after 0.5

Reactions: Onysko

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
lmao holy fuck dark silver is just trolling at this point:its like he knows people are really bothered about lack of vagina presentation in the game and the fact that after so much time max aint getting no access to that vagina.dont take this as a rant post but it is kinda ironic and funny
For a calendar pic I don't really expect more than what is shown. But that doesn't excuse not having it in the game, especially given how vocal the fans have been about it. We'll have to see if the next update changes it at all.

no content with vicky???????????
Vicky didn't really seem popular with people. That doesn't mean we won't see more of her, but I suspect we'll be seeing lots of Eve instead, and Olivia, and Kate.

Garett Pinkerton

Jul 3, 2017
olivia route will be a no-go for now until people start getting bored, because clearly dev is making more money with the current route, with olivia he needs to write the whole story, which i think he will use to keep crowd happy in far future.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Vicky didn't really seem popular with people.
She wasn't popular because Lisa romance was promised and wrongheaded "I wanna see you fuck other women" bullshit was delivered, that's why she wasn't well received.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
olivia route will be a no-go for now until people start getting bored, because clearly dev is making more money with the current route, with olivia he needs to write the whole story, which i think he will use to keep crowd happy in far future.
IIRC DS said the update after this one will be Olivia focused. More than likely it will be worked so that path is no longer a block to so much content, but there may be something nifty in it. So those who want more Olivia just need to wait another month or so.

Vicky was a failed attempt to bring in a new character while sadly blocking the 'Romance' path with Lisa. The reaction to both parts of that was so bad that we probably wont see anything new from Vicky. Well, I guess DS could rework that path so Max can have an alternate money making method from the start, but I doubt it.

Just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: Darkaura

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
lmao holy fuck dark silver is just trolling at this point:its like he knows people are really bothered about lack of vagina presentation in the game and the fact that after so much time max aint getting no access to that vagina.dont take this as a rant post but it is kinda ironic and funny
So far he makes all calendar images this way that we don't see a pussy.Maybe only Olivia one show a little.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
haha ... (just my own pov) it lookl ike playing with mods allow to play with like 2 or 3 updates before it officially come out :)

i enjoy sex with mom, lisa and all. hope the dev will get some ideas from thoses mods

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes