RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
what do you do to unlock sensual massage? because i think ive screwed up somewhere, im on day 36

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
what do you do to unlock sensual massage? because i think ive screwed up somewhere, im on day 36
Going from one point to another in this game has nothing to do with how many days it is - it all depends on when that green "Opportunity" bit shoes up!! Have you done the weed for Kate yet? That's important to eventually progress to sensual massage.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Going from one point to another in this game has nothing to do with how many days it is - it all depends on when that green "Opportunity" bit shoes up!! Have you done the weed for Kate yet? That's important to eventually progress to sensual massage.
no how do i do that

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
no how do i do that
It eventually happens after Kate starts appearing in Alices room at midnight - has that happened yet? Word of warning though - once Kate appears, it will be a while before you will get the opportunity to learn sensual massage... lots of grinding is ahead!! LOL!

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
I can do as you suggested, but I do not know how. With that software.
All I know there is that the mods I've seen here are txt files. I understand they need the cracked version of the game. I recommend you look at the various mod packages available here, and talk with the modders.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
It eventually happens after Kate starts appearing in Alices room at midnight - has that happened yet? Word of warning though - once Kate appears, it will be a while before you will get the opportunity to learn sensual massage... lots of grinding is ahead!! LOL!
thanks, and no she hasnt showed up yet

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Right now it's fanbase is split between those who are convinced the Dev's going to drop some xbawx huge update that will be full of stuff anyday now that will btfo all the naysayers. The 'fans' who just come to see the trainwreck and laugh at it and the few who hope the Dev will learn his lesson and stop piling on the contentless blueballing grind and just put more sex scenes into the barren timesink desert he's built so far even if it takes time to make those scenes.
I think the game has a lot of potential, but DS needs to sort out some of the mechanics and as you said, the blueballing grind. As far as I can tell DS seems heavily set on creating new content for some of the story arcs so I'm not sure what changes will be made to older content.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i realise just now the next update is saturday. And i'm not even excited. In fact i'm kind of excited but more like "we're gettingloser to 0.12 and some more mom content" kind of excitment. Also i'm drowning in work bc it's the end of the year so yeah...

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i am looking forward to 0.11 and i hope that the ann-events are at least a bit worth to be seen!
Completely new ann stuff would be nice, but allways seeing elder stuff with her isn't much enjoying anymore.
To bad there isn't a new movie announed. This is that i like almost the best.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i thought i would be fun to make a chart of what kind of focus i'd like personally for the next update. In the order :

- mom
- kira
- lisa
- vicky
- olivia
- that girl at the clothing store
- doctor
- some new character (another blonde pls)
- kate
- alice

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes