a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys anyone got old version where max could had sex with mom ?
There is no old version that you can fuck mom, it never happen in the vanilla game, maybe a mod did that but its not in the game yet.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Good evening, sorry my English, I want to translate all the game into Italian. Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you.
First you should get the script in his/her root language from the writer. Then you run it line by line through one of the auto-translators such as Google Translator or something similar. Then, as someone who knows Italian, proof read to correct the translator. They are not perfect so proof reading is recommended. Which is also why I specified the writer's root language.

Translated via Google Translate:
Per prima cosa dovresti ottenere lo script nella sua lingua di root dallo scrittore. Quindi eseguilo linea per linea attraverso uno degli auto-traduttori come Google Translator o qualcosa di simile. Quindi, come qualcuno che conosce l'italiano, prova a leggere per correggere il traduttore. Non sono perfetti, quindi si consiglia di leggere le prove. Questo è anche il motivo per cui ho specificato la lingua di root dello scrittore.
EDIT: oh... and send the translation back to the writer so he can incorporate it into the game :D

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
First you should get the script in his/her root language from the writer. Then you run it line by line through one of the auto-translators such as Google Translator or something similar. Then, as someone who knows Italian, proof read to correct the translator. They are not perfect so proof reading is recommended. Which is also why I specified the writer's root language.

EDIT: oh... and send the translation back to the writer so he can incorporate it into the game :D
Quindi devo tradurre e poi inviare i testi allo scrittore. Io sono un programmatore, pensavo potessi fare una nuova versione del gioco con la lingua italiana. Ho tradotto tutte le mod però i file del gioco originale non ho provato.

So I have to translate and then send the texts to the writer. I am a programmer, I thought I could make a new version of the game with the Italian language. I've translated all the modes but I did not try the original game files.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry for being a little off topic but could someone tell me what exactly NTR is? I'm seeing this here and dreams of desire and I dont have the slightest idea what that is.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry for being a little off topic but could someone tell me what exactly NTR is? I'm seeing this here and dreams of desire and I dont have the slightest idea what that is.
URBAN DICTIONARY said:

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Reactions: voldybuff

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
another idea that came to me by looking at the fanarts (shoutout to our real MVPs there) and that could be implemented in game, is the "we're gonna get caught" fetish. Although some could say it's already there, i don't think it's too obvious, and it's too light.

let's say it's the middle of the day, mom is chilling by the pool. You decide to go fuck lisa but in mom's room "for teh lolz" let's say.
Well, there could be some tension there. Is mom going to hear us ? is she coming to her room to change or anything ?
All this knowing that mom does not know YET you two are fucking.
And more importantly' there could be some light RNG implemented there, to decide if mom is going to hear you (warning) or come in her room (because of the noise, or because you take too long/unlucky) - which lead in some sort of punishment for you (you're sexually dominated - another kink - or the mood drops to zero, or whatever).

I think this could be exciting and could perfectly fit in the actual state of the game BUT the RNG part is crucial if we as players want to immerge ourselves into this situation. Knowing that something could actually happen or not, we chose to take the risk or not.

More RNG could be implemented in the game, not to increase grinding or difficulty, but to put some more realism into this, and increase the interest of the scenes.

RNG could be influenced by mood, day of the week, time of the day, relationship level but if everything is still maxed out, there could still be a chance of failing. in this case, no biggie, just take your small punishment and try again.

There could be a 30% of success at the worst conditions and a 75-80 at the best ?

I really think this could improve the game.

sorry for the long post

rs6.igg.biz

Nov 15, 2017
i think i've reached the end of v.10 and would like to try the mods. what's the difference between diamond, seduction, chancer mods? i hear they incorporate fan made images into a story line or are they all totally different?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think i've reached the end of v.10 and would like to try the mods. what's the difference between diamond, seduction, chancer mods? i hear they incorporate fan made images into a story line or are they all totally different?
Make sure you make a copy of the game to use with mods or you will be waiting for mods to get updated when new update comes out.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Chancer mode is including all of the mods which avaliable in this forum so far( plus some extra ). I have tried and found out that most of mods are click and f*** system. So you may check on each mod if some is good.

May 5, 2017
can someone give me their fully modded bb game with every mod till now and a permanent way to remove eric any other guy from closing on the family
i can't seem to understand where to start from :oops: i would be happy if i get help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone give me their fully modded bb game with every mod till now and a permanent way to remove eric any other guy from closing on the family
i can't seem to understand where to start from :oops: i would be happy if i get help
You need to go here for vanilla game questions and help:

Reactions: XeroCider

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Quindi devo tradurre e poi inviare i testi allo scrittore. Io sono un programmatore, pensavo potessi fare una nuova versione del gioco con la lingua italiana. Ho tradotto tutte le mod però i file del gioco originale non ho provato.

So I have to translate and then send the texts to the writer. I am a programmer, I thought I could make a new version of the game with the Italian language. I've translated all the modes but I did not try the original game files.
Well, you could make it a mod package. I suggested giving a copy to the writer so he could add it. Most writers actually appreciate it when someone helps them with the translations.

Beh, potresti renderlo un pacchetto mod. Ho suggerito di dare una copia allo scrittore in modo che potesse aggiungerlo. La maggior parte degli scrittori lo apprezza davvero quando qualcuno li aiuta con le traduzioni

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Hi.....
iam not so long here and this is a great side.....
and i have a question have anyone a walkthrough for this game?
its hard to play with no englisch skills

oh and btw is anyone here who speak German??? and i can him some time anything ask???
thanx :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes