Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
By Stakes you mean the game could END leaving you with a SEXLESS Sex game?
Oh that makes the game so much more worth playing now doesn't it?
Please.....
Yes that would indeed be a stake. I don't think it was handled well at all. But yeah.

Player wants to see sex with the MC and his fam.
Evil Asshole is in the way, making like difficult.
Even worse, if you fuck up too bad, it's game over, which means no sex.
Thus the player is motivated to make sure that doesn't happen.

Thus the player has to engage with the gameplay systems, broken and bullshit as they are, and plan out how much money they might have, what to buy and when, all sorts of shit like that. It's painful, and it's no where near good, but it is SOMETHING.

After Eric is gone, there are no stakes. The most your choices mean is how quickly and in what order you unlock content. Once we get into the ass end of the game, stats are meaningless, money is largely meaningless, and there is nothing to do but wait for the next event to open up. None of the systems that were set up, even PRE-Eric matter anymore either. Affection, Dominance, nope, who needs em. Mood is checked on ONE repeatable scene in the late game. All you do is click, click and fucking click. No thought is involved.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No one plays a sex game and enjoys being challenged to have ZERO sex during play...
If all people want is a sexless challenge then I suggest they play Doom....
Lots at stake and you get three chances before you have to start over!

The Challenge and STAKES of a Sex game is SEX...Not fighting your bully and paying him off!
Such as never asking mom to sleep in her bed....the stakes being you never get a BJ in her bed!
Such as never asking Kira for help in getting your sister...the stakes being sex with your sister!
There are plenty of things at stake in this game once Eric is gone...
You can get sent to the camp and never get any sex by not paying Mom the $500 she needs every week too!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I liked most of the dialogues with kira regarding planning and changing mom after she lost the job, they made me laugh evily inside hehe

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am curious, as I didn't manage to find the answer to this. Regarding Alice going to College, is this real or did she become infatuated with Eric and wanted to spend time with him in "college"? I knows the story basically hints all she was doing is bleeding him dry and him buying her clothes. I sincerely hope Eric is done.

Another thing I've noticed, the game states 21 Opportunities. I have 16, and can account for Wallet, New Job, and Hot Coffee, making it 19. What are the other 2?

Last edited:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I am curious, as I didn't manage to find the answer to this. Regarding Alice going to College, is this real or did she become infatuated with Eric and wanted to spend time with him in "college"? I knows the story basically hints all she was doing is bleeding him dry and him buying her clothes. I sincerely hope Eric is done.
His not coming back. It was the excuse to create time for Max and mom alone at home

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Another thing I've noticed, the game states 21 Opportunities. I have 16, and can account for Wallet, New Job, and Hot Coffee, making it 19. What are the other 2?
I think her going to college was cover to go and see Kate.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
That doesn't make sense since there is the Cunning Plan opportunity that was supposed to allow Kate to show up at home, or?

The idea of giving Max and mom more alone time seems plausible, however, considering the whole household is being banged by Max, one way or another, it smells like an unfinished thought to me.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
as always with the previews, you can expect either the best case scenario, or the worst case scenario...

Guess which one we end up having each time ? Don't get your hopes up too much guys, it's Ds we're talking about here...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
While you're completly right about not being blinded by the hype I still think what is added after each update makes the game better. Even when some of the preview don't go to where we think they will. (The best examples below) Otherwise I or so many other players wound't keep coming back month after month to check out what was added.
View attachment 44582 View attachment 44583
of course it makes it better, because the game is unfinished. Everything that's added that puts the game closer to completion is in fact a benefit to the game. And also everything that increases the playtime is also a benefit. No matter the experience.

Well now here's two things :

first, we aren't playing the whole game each time (at least for the majority of us i can assume), we simply play the new content avaliable in the latest update of a game we haven't touched in a month. And that can lead to disappointment.
second, we as long date players for a lot of us (0.11 leads to 11 months dev and releases. I personally came into this game in 0.2). Since we're used to see some kind of scenes, kinks, body parts etc. We develop criticism and tend to ask for more, the next step. Sex, anal, bdsm, impregnation. Until we saw everything that's doable to a character in this game.

That's why i think we tend to get hyped for a preview that speaks a few things only, and then we get disappointed because our imagination leads way further than reality.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
While you're completly right about not being blinded by the hype I still think what is added after each update makes the game better. Even when some of the preview don't go to where we think they will. (The best examples below) Otherwise I or so many other players wound't keep coming back month after month to check out what was added.
View attachment 44582 View attachment 44583
You can add some other previews that gives us high hopes but end with nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think it's a cover to go do naughty things in Kate's mom brothel. Or something else that she doesn't want the family to know.

As for Eric... he's probably dead or at the very least in a different country. Also, I didn't mind him. He served his purpose, enriched the game and he was done for. Same as I expect with the movies. They won't be a thing forever. Then the thing with Eve (the doc) or Vicky. Something to do for a few months, parts of the story and then move to something else.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think some of the funniest things are the ones that arent meant to be. Like how easily Kira manages to get Ann to have lesbian sex with her, but it takes weeks of complaining and persuasion to let her own son see her topless.
That is good too.

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Good evening, sorry my English, I want to translate all the game into Italian. Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes