armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
He's always helpfull lol. And its just alpha version of View of Family. Better wait full release later today
I don't know how I can do it-today DoD 0.9,MSN 0.6,VOF 0.9 and Cohabitation 0.68 and have DoDana 0.085 from yesterday.Not to mention I'm still at the end of day 10 of DmD chapter 1.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how I can do it-today DoD 0.9,MSN 0.6,VOF 0.9 and Cohabitation 0.68 and have DoDana 0.085 from yesterday.Not to mention I'm still at the end of day 10 of DmD chapter 1.
Cool man very cool, all I also play.:rolleyes: and many many more:heartcoveredeyes:

I have decided to go ahead and play DoD to see the ending because of what I have read in the thread.

Reactions: armion82

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
hey guys can anyone help me with this, everytime i try to play this happens and i cant go any further

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys can anyone help me with this, everytime i try to play this happens and i cant go any further
You use a program on the game files and it caused this, keep your save games and delete the folder and unpack new set of files to play and leave that program alone.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You use a program on the game files and it caused this, keep your save games and delete the folder and unpack new set of files to play and leave that program alone.
yeah i just figured it out :) i was using the 35376_0.9.0.006_image_decryptor.zip which is not compatible

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah i just figured it out :) i was using the 35376_0.9.0.006_image_decryptor.zip which is not compatible
Where is the thread that this program is in so I can get staff to put a warning on it.

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Well, you could make it a mod package. I suggested giving a copy to the writer so he could add it. Most writers actually appreciate it when someone helps them with the translations
I can do as you suggested, but I do not know how. With that software.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
I find it hilarious that such a shit game has these many fans.
Right now it's fanbase is split between those who are convinced the Dev's going to drop some xbawx huge update that will be full of stuff anyday now that will btfo all the naysayers. The 'fans' who just come to see the trainwreck and laugh at it and the few who hope the Dev will learn his lesson and stop piling on the contentless blueballing grind and just put more sex scenes into the barren timesink desert he's built so far even if it takes time to make those scenes.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
tbh once eric was gone the game got kinda boring. a rival brought some excitement
No he didn't bring excitement because he had the girls bent over and begging for cock in 5mins while 8 years later max get's a 2min handjob scene.

Done well he could have been interesting but the lop sided nature of how Max and Eric gain the ladies attention doomed that.

The reason the games boring as hell now is due to how out of control all the so called 'gameplay' has gotten the Dev adds tiny amounts of new stuff and dumps it behind more and more soulcrushing blueballing grind then acts like doing so makes the game more interesting when all it's done is frustrate people.

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
Was wondering about the original prepatched version of this game since Patreon did its crackdown. Does the original posted through Patreon require an incest patch like other games or does the creator get around that somehow?

Jul 29, 2017
This game is incredibly banal having to scrounge for money. Is there an easier cheat method? I see the engine in this forum, but frankly I have no clue how any of complicated that shit works.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This game is incredibly banal having to scrounge for money. Is there an easier cheat method? I see the engine in this forum, but frankly I have no clue how any of complicated that shit works.
The easiest cheats in my opiion are the Ikaru and IkaruX mods. Just choose the one you want (X has a few extra options), download that Mod, then unpack and place the .txt file in the Folder with the games .exe. That's about all I can suggest, for more info go to the various Mod threads.

Hope that helped. :)

Reactions: 212121
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes