Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
is it just me or it sounds a bit to much for the updates to be - well enjoyable. If Dark Silver is going to give just hints it won't be as good as if he had focused on a single story line. It's either this or they've expanded operations. If they have then this update would be a blast. I am already drooling!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
is it just me or it sounds a bit to much for the updates to be - well enjoyable. If Dark Silver is going to give just hints it won't be as good as if he had focused on a single story line. It's either this or they've expanded operations. If they have then this update would be a blast. I am already drooling!
It sounds like there's a lot of change in there, but I suspect none of it is too deep. I'm assuming we'll see Max have sex with Alice in front of Eve for supposedly medical reasons. We'll maybe have more sex with Alice and of course enough blowjobs to put me off oral forever. But the entire update's theme is Alice becoming more of a dom, which I personally am not too wild about. It's a complete change of character for her, and if I liked dominant women I wouldn't have been bored by Kate so much. I don't want Alice or anyone ordering around or dominating any of the women in this game, even myself. So I don't see myself liking the update for that main reason. Plus, I assume that we aren't going to make much progress with Ann or Lisa.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
is there any content after the point where you start selling your sperm to the clinic?
and if not, i take it you never actually get to have sex with your mom

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
is there any content after the point where you start selling your sperm to the clinic?
and if not, i take it you never actually get to have sex with your mom
Nope, probably next film session will be the one where you finally have sex with her, when that will be done is unknown though.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this game....

ho damn..

i would like to see more game like this...

and a huuuuge thanks (and kiss) to all the modders, great mods that completly change this game and make it even better..

damn, i cant say how much i love this game and the mods.

* put crazy glorification words here with male orgasm loud sound *

Reactions: KaiserST

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 44886
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the remastered images, does that mean we will have to do the whole sex-ed stuff again if we want to experience it? Does the dialogue change or just the images? If the last part is true, I guess someone can just re-upload the 61 images so we can view them, right?

Zamastro

Oct 31, 2017
Man, the :heartcoveredeyes: Ann is absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with her first dinner scene, seems like she is the most popular main character in this game and is not difficult to know why :heartcoveredeyes:.

i am so addicted to Ann :oops:
My Top 3 girls
1. :heartcoveredeyes: Goddess Ann :heartcoveredeyes:
2. Alice :heartcoveredeyes:
3. Olivia :heartcoveredeyes:

L

Lenor

I use to play BB and all the routes .. but now its so dumb. The game part is dead I am forced to grind thru the dead parts until I reach the clicking thru VN. I would like to scroll thru the VN like the other games , but the dead earlier grindy game part make it not worthwhile. I wonder why so few ppl complain about that , and most complain they hate Eric. I mean I have no issues with Eric whatsoever , AND I wanna remove the first part because its "dead" and waste of time. Maybe without Eric they got nothing to complain? weird.
I still waiting for a kind modder to split the game into the pre-dead game and the VNs after Eric is gone. That will be so awesome man

The patreons are like passengers on a sinking ship , still waiting for the finale of Ann and Lisa. DS knows it and he try to delay that as long as possible...
But if u gonna have sex with Ann and Lisa in let say v1.6
There actually no difference in ending the game in v1.0 and start a new v2.0 and 6 mths later having sex scene with Ann and Lisa. They are practically the same thing , but just that they will know they got taken for a ride for 1.0 for all the $40 donated.
Now by lugging the dead game along with the new directional VNs , u got a "huge" game which i guess make them think their support is worthwhile all this time.
Someone is working on a ren'py remake, the first release should come out soon:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i thought i would be fun to make a chart of what kind of focus i'd like personally for the next update. In the order :

usually i dont respond to such posts, but a am addicted to that game i have to.

Nr.1 Mom is best! I like the idea of mom+son and her look is great. Shes the hardest to get for Max and thats made her most interesting

Nr.2 Kira is the godmother of depravity and does a lot to help max to fuck all girls in the family. To bad that there is not enough content with her

3. Lisa is cute, but not very interesting to me, she is a part of the story but not really need. But i am fine with her

4. Alice is a bitch max can play with but not very interesting, too. I wish she would be more manipulating towards mom.

all other women in game are needless, because this is an incest-game and introducing even more girls as fucktoys for max will overstrech this story. It would be better the whole story goes further with the family members than introducin others.

Another male (maybe Kiras son) would enable DP-Szenes but i dont want to see a jealous max.
A Transgirl would be an interesting alternative.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes