bblover

May 31, 2017
From changelog 0.11
4) Max and Alice in her room after killing a spider.

Can anybody tell me what has changed with arachnaphobia?

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
That happens every single month and every single time DS recovers and gains even more patreons just check this.
Let's see how long this will last, after all DS is aware that it will not be able to keep the Patreons for long. The fact is that several times he complained about BB piracy here on that same topic, aware of the players expectations about Max and Ann. I hope he understands how soon that his opportunism will lead him to a path with no return...

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows if the game is completed already? Or DS just keeps completing it month after month?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think I just cottoned to why this update is sitting wrong to so many people here. And why how it was handled was a big mistake. Most men aren't subs. And yeah, that seems obvious as most people aren't into BDSM, but within the community itself, 2/3rds of all men are either exclusively or primarily dominant. The opposite holds true for women. So when being submissive is tossed at the overwhelmingly male player base with little warning (there is SOME warning, I mean the spanking used to be a big thing, but it was entirely avoidable) and then made it mandatory, it became a massive boner killer to a lot of people.

That's not to say there is anything wrong with liking submissive men as an MC. Fucking enjoy what you enjoy. It's just most people aren't going to dig being forced into a sub position. Hell, Dreaming of Dana has a dominant character and she is HATED by a lot of the fans of that game too.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
His patreons voted to keep focusing on BB instead of wrapping it up and starting another game. So DS taking it slow is only logical.
Funny that the votes in patreon always follow a different route from most of the opinions of forum members for example, since he himself said he was following the topic and reading comments to improve the game.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Funny that the votes in patreon always follow a different route from most of the opinions of forum members for example, since he himself said he was following the topic and reading comments to improve the game.
Sure, but in the end, he has to follow the preferences of his patrons. We offer an opinion that doesn't hold a candle to the value of the people paying for the development of the game.

He may take a note or an idea from here, especially when it doesn't contradict with the preferences of the people paying him, but it's the patrons that count. And from those, there are those that pay most that count.

Get 100 people paying 30$+ per month for the game to say "I would prefer if Max finally fucked Ann by 0.12" and then it will happen.
Get 1000 people that don't pay a dime to complain about it while the money says "go for different content" and guess what he would do.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
what is the edge? the girl in your pic looks good :p

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
DS made a poll a few weeks ago and the patreons voted to keep making Kate content so I don't think she Will be excluded from the game.
Oh, I don't think she will be excluded from the game, I am just sorry for her because her GF is drifting towards Max. Alice IMO has more emotional attachment to Max than "just having some fun and exploring boundaries" like Lisa or Aunt Kira does.
IMO Lisa is closer to Aunt Kira (sex for fun, little emotional attachment) and Alice is closer to Ann (sex acts with Max is fun but there's more into it than seeking pleasure).
As such, when Alice has sex with Max with the spiders it seems more like "cheating" on Kate. With her webcam show or in the store it seems more "harmless". But on the couch or in some sex scenes with Max (punishment \ spiders)... the warm looks she gives Max make me say "Sorry Kate. That's not your girl anymore. Her heart belongs to someone else".
Hence, Alice would go batshit crazy IMO if Max was to be sent to military school to keep him back.

Despite what many posters think, I find the characters well developed in this game and interesting. Yes, the story has holes. Of course it does. It's a game about a teenager convincing every female in his family to have some kind of sexual relationship with him within a few months. Did you expect realism?

Last edited:

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
I think I just cottoned to why this update is sitting wrong to so many people here. And why how it was handled was a big mistake. Most men aren't subs. And yeah, that seems obvious as most people aren't into BDSM, but within the community itself, 2/3rds of all men are either exclusively or primarily dominant. The opposite holds true for women. So when being submissive is tossed at the overwhelmingly male player base with little warning (there is SOME warning, I mean the spanking used to be a big thing, but it was entirely avoidable) and then made it mandatory, it became a massive boner killer to a lot of people.

That's not to say there is anything wrong with liking submissive men as an MC. Fucking enjoy what you enjoy. It's just most people aren't going to dig being forced into a sub position. Hell, Dreaming of Dana has a dominant character and she is HATED by a lot of the fans of that game too.
thank you

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
People make the mistake of reading too much into what the characters do. I used to do it all the time with this game. There is not nearly as much hidden meaning in the game as we think. We see something that's inconsistent with a character's past behavior, or doing something that doesn't make obvious sense, and we go "hmm, I wonder what's up there?" Here's the simple answer: bad writing.
It's bad Writing, bad story, lack of story that forces players into putting their own imagination into hypermode to create their own ideas about what is going on and when DS continues the bad story it doesn't fit what they imagined and their perception gets ruined. Even the Sex we see is so lackluster that we are forced to imagine subplot that really isn't there just to make the scene somewhat stimulating to ourselves.

Nearly every complaint regarding characters and events have been a direct result of this imagination making sweeping assumptions in the name of making what little sex is in it "HOT"

From those who tried to make Eric into an NTR play to those who thought Lisa was a romantic interest. When Eric was discovered NOT to be their NTR fantasy or what they hoped..."The Game was RUINED". When Lisa goes on a date with you suggesting you are going to get your romance then says "I want us to see and have sex with other people"... "The Game was RUINED"

The question we should ask here is WHOSE game was ruined? The game DS is making or the one we have tried to make it in our heads because his story and sex is so bad and unimaginative it needed heavy input of our own imagination to make it even slightly enjoyable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheEdge

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
could someone tell me please whats the point in going shopping with mom, lisa and alice and buying them an outfit, i never see them wear them which is a real shame.
whats it actually for?

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Sure, but in the end, he has to follow the preferences of his patrons. We offer an opinion that doesn't hold a candle to the value of the people paying for the development of the game.

He may take a note or an idea from here, especially when it doesn't contradict with the preferences of the people paying him, but it's the patrons that count. And from those, there are those that pay most that count.

Get 100 people paying 30$+ per month for the game to say "I would prefer if Max finally fucked Ann by 0.12" and then it will happen.
Get 1000 people that don't pay a dime to complain about it while the money says "go for different content" and guess what he would do.
At no point do I disagree with this, I have only shown a contradiction in the arguments of DS. After all, the last word will always be of the Patreons regardless of the divergent opinions between them and the players of the "generic version".

Thank you God I'm no longer an idiot who is part of this group. :tf:

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Let's see how long this will last, after all DS is aware that it will not be able to keep the Patreons for long. The fact is that several times he complained about BB piracy here on that same topic, aware of the players expectations about Max and Ann. I hope he understands how soon that his opportunism will lead him to a path with no return...
He already lost around 200 patreons since the update.

Reactions: TheEdge

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
could someone tell me please whats the point in going shopping with mom, lisa and alice and buying them an outfit, i never see them wear them which is a real shame.
whats it actually for?
There is no point, Just a useless gimmick. They dont wear it, They dont even acknowledge you went shopping with them. Its an alternate universe

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Keep in mind: If you "ignore" Lisa for a few days, she will jump you while you sleep. And then rat you out to Alice that would spank you for it! I have no problem with that, but I would prefer if an option of "wait, Alice's rules!" was there even if Lisa ignored it since she likes being lightly spanked by Alice.

There is no point, Just a useless gimmick. They dont wear it, They dont even acknowledge you went shopping with them. Its an alternate universe
I like the shopping trips. I buy them stuff for all the hard work they do for the cameras without their knowledge.
Would it be nice if we saw some of those once a while? Sure! But it's not a big issue for me.

bblover

May 31, 2017
whats it actually for?
dark silver just filled an update with useless event. no gain of mood, no dresses wear in house, and a lot money lost for just bjs, which we can give everyday at least 5 times a day for free :D and also with every update we download tons of pics again and again lol.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The question we should ask here is WHOSE game was ruined? The game DS is making or the one we have tried to make it in our heads because his story and sex is so bad and unimaginative it needed heavy input of our own imagination to make it even slightly enjoyable?
Both?

I mean the story with Lisa was clearly moving in one direction, via the text in the game before it shifted gears, TWICE in three updates. The Alice story did a 180 as well. Both of those pretty much went against what was established in past updates. That doesn't mean that many players aren't also reading way too much into the awful story and situations. Players thought they had a handle on where things were going and DS threw them for a loop.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes