Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
When does one unlock the clinic?
Edited
how to get to this stage ...Ann will tell Max that he is a quick shot..Speak to the Aunt near the pool..she will give you nother pill..

after the 3th time Max gets an erection at the morning breakfast table. talk to ( Ann ) and she will take you to the clinic

Last edited:
Reactions: da_way

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
you mean paying someone for there work..and not F...ing them over like downloading a hacked ver..or the modded ver so that you can play the game without paying for it...
LMAO right it's the milking business

Edited : I support the game because i enjoy playing it. that doesn't mean that i agree on where the BB game is heading right now
This is something really complicated, but incredible as it seems piracy favors the growth of a game. A good example of this is the drop in sales of games with DENUVO protection, especially those that are new and do not have a franchise in the market. The situation of these NTR games further complicates due to Dev's obligation to update the game monthly, reaching the final price of more than $ 500 ($ 40 monthly) like Big Brother himself, for example, when the project is not abandoned or canceled. I honestly think it's stupid to pay this price for a complete game with 150 renderings per update, which is the price equivalent to 5 ~ 7 releases on Steam for example. I'm not against people supporting the Devs in Patreon, but I honestly find it an abuse the price these guys charge for their monthly work.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
This is something really complicated, but incredible as it seems piracy favors the growth of a game. A good example of this is the drop in sales of games with DENUVO protection, especially those that are new and do not have a franchise in the market. The situation of these NTR games further complicates due to Dev's obligation to update the game monthly, reaching the final price of more than $ 500 ($ 40 monthly) like Big Brother himself, for example, when the project is not abandoned or canceled. I honestly think it's stupid to pay this price for a complete game with 150 renderings per update, which is the price equivalent to 5 ~ 7 releases on Steam for example. I'm not against people supporting the Devs in Patreon, but I honestly find it an abuse the price these guys charge for their monthly work.
your right 100 % ..
that's what i was talking about milking the game and no i don't nor ever will pay 40 $ a month for any game

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
hello everyone, for begin I would like to wish a happy new year to all So I come to my concern, I would like to translate the game in French (being French myself), Google giving only an approximate translation, sometimes it gives us sentences that do not mean anything and insulting my eyes lol so to the extent that the translation takes time, I would like to know if at each update I will have to redo everything or if the new content is placed at a place easy to access (start or end as long as it is not is not mixed with everything that has already been done)

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Go here ->
I have already been looking for the french version on the link that you give, it is besides seeing what the translation gave that I decided to refine it. Or my question because if you have to redo everything as and when updates to play in English, but when in the text there is "max your cock out of your shorts" and the translation gives "max your cock (chicken) out of your shorts" he has a little worry in my opinion

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i think people like me who lives in asia (southest asia) should wait until 5 PM - 10 PM.
I hope it worth to wait.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
by the way... i have not seen @TCMS for a long time ago. I hope he‘ll join the new release just in time!?
enjoying real life with family, lovers, dogs, cats, birds and everything.. taking a break before coming back like a rock star XD

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes